Windows 10: I need to have all documents I scan go to Word and not OneDrive. Help please.

Discus and support I need to have all documents I scan go to Word and not OneDrive. Help please. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need scanned document to go to Word and not OneDrive.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jerry Sam Jackson, Aug 15, 2018.

1. I need to have all documents I scan go to Word and not OneDrive. Help please.

I need scanned document to go to Word and not OneDrive.

:)

Jerry Sam Jackson, Aug 15, 2018

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Aug 15, 2018
  3. Lawrence Lib, Aug 15, 2018
  4. marinro Win User

I need to have all documents I scan go to Word and not OneDrive. Help please.

Folder Freeze when trying to click on a Word Document. HELP

Hi there,

I came across a very weird bug/issue.

Use Case

Step 1: Create a word document on Desktop and name it TestFreeze

Step 2: Test that you can open the word document and write something like 'Testing freeze folder' ->save it

Step 3: Create a folder on Desktop and name it FreezeMe

Step 4: Copy 'TestFreeze' document in the 'FreezeMe' folder

Step 5: Open the 'FreezeMe' folder and select/click 'TestFreeze' document

Result: Folder Not Responding

Additional Information

I have run some tests and it does not matter:

• if it is a new or old Microsoft word file
    • if the document has content in it or not
    • if it has a long/short name or special characters
    • it does not matter the folder or the name of the folder in which you put the file in
    I also tried with an excel file and seems that I do not experience the same issue.

Microsoft version: 16.0.9330.2073

Windows version: 10.0.17134 Build 17134 with all updates up to date

If there is anything else I can provide to help sort this out, please do let me know.

Opened to any suggestions on how to fix this, as it is very frustrating.

Thanks

marinro, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

I need to have all documents I scan go to Word and not OneDrive. Help please.

1. I need to have all documents I scan go to Word and not OneDrive. Help please. - Similar Threads - need documents scan

2. Please please I need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please please I need help: PC dont recognize my password anymore. Says incorrect but it isnt. I restarted multiple times but I cant sign in and Im afraid that my account might be locked if I continue doing this without successful result. Im consulting and I want to sign in now. I need help please ....
  3. Please please I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please please I need help: PC dont recognize my password anymore. Says incorrect but it isnt. I restarted multiple times but I cant sign in and Im afraid that my account might be locked if I continue doing this without successful result. Im consulting and I want to sign in now. I need help please ....
  4. I need to uninstall OneDrive and all its Documents/files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to uninstall OneDrive and all its Documents/files: I had a problem with my OneDrive and all my Documents got messed up. I have cleaned them up in "My Documents" on my Windows 11 laptop but i need to delete the OneDrive versions of them from the laptop and my iPhone 11 so that the bad ones dont come back when i unpause...
  5. I need to uninstall OneDrive and all its Documents/files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to uninstall OneDrive and all its Documents/files: I had a problem with my OneDrive and all my Documents got messed up. I have cleaned them up in "My Documents" on my Windows 11 laptop but i need to delete the OneDrive versions of them from the laptop and my iPhone 11 so that the bad ones dont come back when i unpause...
  6. insert a scanned document into a word document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    insert a scanned document into a word document: How do I insert a scanned document into a word document . There is no tab for document in Insert options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insert-a-scanned-document-into-a-word-document/1af9c9a4-d395-4999-b43d-7989c402dc46
  7. I have a text document on my OneDrive, with all the passwords

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have a text document on my OneDrive, with all the passwords: I was having some PC issues, and I wanted to wipe out everything. Before I started, I backed up everything to my OneDrive. Everything I had was very important! Once I was done, I re-install Windows 10. I was asked if I wanted to keep my files? I selected, nothing. I had...
  8. I need to open 1 word document and I do not have word , what can I do for this 1 document?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need to open 1 word document and I do not have word , what can I do for this 1 document?: I need to open 1 word document and I do not have word , what can I do for this 1 document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-open-1-word-document-and-i-do-not-have/9c93655c-0264-4256-9ef3-8f53ea16ce96"
  9. I need help editing some scanned documents

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help editing some scanned documents: Hello I got some scanned documents saved on my usb stick. Some of them are a bit ugly and i want them to be cleaned up. Some of them are misaligned as well. 129118
  10. why have all my Word documents changed to Word Pad. I cant use any of the and need to get...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why have all my Word documents changed to Word Pad. I cant use any of the and need to get...: as above all my Word documents have changed to Word pad since the update 2 days ago this is the first time ive got on the computer and about to run an payroll and I cant use any of documents. Please can you help? D B....