Windows 10: i need to know something

Discus and support i need to know something in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; so hi everyone here is what i want to learn Screenshot and Screenshot these are screenshots of my graphic cards when i look into directx recognition... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by georgehagi, Sep 2, 2016.

1. i need to know something

so hi everyone here is what i want to learn Screenshot and Screenshot these are screenshots of my graphic cards when i look into directx recognition window when i enter 'dxdiag' in search can anyone tell me what is my graphic cards memory in gb?

:)

georgehagi, Sep 2, 2016

2. need to know something about my nokia e72

i just bought nokia e72 from some guy in Australia. when i got the phone, i saw on the back of the phone it said made in china. when i asked him about it he said all nokia e72 that come to Australia are from China. can anyone tell me if this is true. or
    did i get a fake phone. anyone know how to tell the differents between fake one and real. serial code?..anything. thx

spiderman2727, Sep 2, 2016
  3. hadimassa Win User
    hadimassa, Sep 2, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

i need to know something

Try HWInfo64 - there are numerous system info programs.

i need to know something [​IMG]

dalchina, Sep 2, 2016
Thema:

i need to know something

1. i need to know something - Similar Threads - need something

2. I think i have something for recovery that but i need help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think i have something for recovery that but i need help.: Cant acces to bitlocker recovery key from my phone but i have history from loging with my laptop to microsoft acc now i want to know can i with my phone connect my laptop to microsoft acc and then get key from that link i dont know any option can you gusy please tell me more...
  3. I think i have something for recovery that but i need help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think i have something for recovery that but i need help.: Cant acces to bitlocker recovery key from my phone but i have history from loging with my laptop to microsoft acc now i want to know can i with my phone connect my laptop to microsoft acc and then get key from that link i dont know any option can you gusy please tell me more...
  4. I keep getting "Something didn't go as planned. No need to worry-undoing changes." when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting "Something didn't go as planned. No need to worry-undoing changes." when...: I have a Windows Surface Laptop 4 and I am on Windows 11. When trying to install this update2024-01 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034204I am getting the following message:"Something didn't go as planned. No need to...
  5. I keep getting "Something didn't go as planned. No need to worry-undoing changes." when...

I keep getting "Something didn't go as planned. No need to worry-undoing changes." when...: I have a Windows Surface Laptop 4 and I am on Windows 11. When trying to install this update2024-01 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034204I am getting the following message:"Something didn't go as planned. No need to...
  6. Hello I need to ask something important related to my privacy.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I need to ask something important related to my privacy.: Recently I got access to Microsoft 365 family from a friend. And I heard that family subscribtion comes with alot of observation, and I'm unable to find a clear answer for this. I'm extremely anxious about what can they see or observe about what i do. I can't find a direct...
  7. Hello I need to ask something important related to my privacy.

Hello I need to ask something important related to my privacy.: Recently I got access to Microsoft 365 family from a friend. And I heard that family subscribtion comes with alot of observation, and I'm unable to find a clear answer for this. I'm extremely anxious about what can they see or observe about what i do. I can't find a direct...
  8. Hello I need to ask something important related to my privacy.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Something didn't go as planned no need to worry undoing change please keep your computer on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something didn't go as planned no need to worry undoing change please keep your computer on: Something didn't go as planned no need to worry undoing change please keep your computer on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-didnt-go-as-planned-no-need-to-worry/789c3275-8b38-40b7-a086-212901f47ec1
  10. Something didn't go as planned no need to worry undoing change please keep your computer on

Something didn't go as planned no need to worry undoing change please keep your computer on: Something didn't go as planned no need to worry undoing change please keep your computer on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-didnt-go-as-planned-no-need-to-worry/789c3275-8b38-40b7-a086-212901f47ec1