Windows 10: I need to remove copilot

Discus and support I need to remove copilot in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After updating my Windows 10 laptop I don't have a fully working trackpad as Copilot is interfering with it, so I really need to find a way to remove... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by harderhamer, Apr 21, 2024.

1. I need to remove copilot

After updating my Windows 10 laptop I don't have a fully working trackpad as Copilot is interfering with it, so I really need to find a way to remove or disable it? Nearly every other Windows update breaks something on either my laptop or my gaming PCs, it's gotten so bad I have to keep disabling Windows updates, which I have made posts about before, like on an update where it destroyed multiple expensive M.2 SSDs, and now this.This time it's really worrying as I'm disabled and use my laptop to order my medication which I could die without and now it's going to be very hard to order with the t

:)

harderhamer, Apr 21, 2024
  2. Try3 Win User

None of the methods to disable Copilot work, can't even hide it

I suggest you post your question in the tutorial thread to find out if Brink or the other tutorial participants can help you Enable or Disable Copilot - TenForumsTutorials Best of luck, Denis

3. dalchina Win User

I need to remove copilot

None of the methods to disable Copilot work, can't even hide it

Please post screenshots of every step of merging the reg file as per Add or Remove Copilot Button on Taskbar in Windows 10 Option 2, step 3. Do you have UAC turned off, perhaps? Are you running as admin or as a standard user? Please also post a screenshot of the relevant registry key and value before and after attempting to merge the reg file. Of course, you could also edit the registry directly if for some reason merging doesn't set the value correctly.

dalchina, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

I need to remove copilot

1. I need to remove copilot - Similar Threads - need remove copilot

2. remove copilot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove copilot: never asked for it, never wanted it, remove it from my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-copilot/bd93397e-9b40-428d-8f08-66367d71e6bb
  3. remove copilot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remove copilot: never asked for it, never wanted it, remove it from my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-copilot/bd93397e-9b40-428d-8f08-66367d71e6bb
  4. I need to remove copilot

I need to remove copilot: After updating my Windows 10 laptop I don't have a fully working trackpad as Copilot is interfering with it, so I really need to find a way to remove or disable it? Nearly every other Windows update breaks something on either my laptop or my gaming PCs, it's gotten so bad I...
  5. I need to remove copilot

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need to remove copilot: After updating my Windows 10 laptop I don't have a fully working trackpad as Copilot is interfering with it, so I really need to find a way to remove or disable it? Nearly every other Windows update breaks something on either my laptop or my gaming PCs, it's gotten so bad I...
  6. Remove CoPilot on Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove CoPilot on Win10: I want to completely uninstall CoPilot from my personal computer. I am using Win10 and i do not want to just "hide" the icon. This program is using resources on my PC and i never plan on using it. Can you please tell me how to remove this?! this is so intrusive and...
  7. Remove CoPilot on Win10

Remove CoPilot on Win10: I want to completely uninstall CoPilot from my personal computer. I am using Win10 and i do not want to just "hide" the icon. This program is using resources on my PC and i never plan on using it. Can you please tell me how to remove this?! this is so intrusive and...
  8. Remove CoPilot on Win10

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. how to remove copilot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove copilot: ever since windows forced the download of copilot my PC has almost crashed daily i want it gone, the only thing that has changed is this app being added without consent to my PC i want to permanently delete it- not hide it - not disable it - DELETE it...
  10. how to remove copilot

how to remove copilot: ever since windows forced the download of copilot my PC has almost crashed daily i want it gone, the only thing that has changed is this app being added without consent to my PC i want to permanently delete it- not hide it - not disable it - DELETE it...