Windows 10: I need Windows 10 explorer.exe help

Discus and support I need Windows 10 explorer.exe help in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Whenever I right click on a file such as a jpeg to copy and paste then a window pops up saying " Warning! Your Computer may be at risk Call 844... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by cmcfad08, Sep 27, 2017.

1. cmcfad08 Win User

I need Windows 10 explorer.exe help

Whenever I right click on a file such as a jpeg to copy and paste then a window pops up saying " Warning! Your Computer may be at risk
    Call 844 763-5838
    explorer.exe just crashed on your system."
    I have to click the X in the top right corner to close the window. After that then Exporer shuts down.
    Anyone have an idea what I can do t fix this?
    Is it maleware?
    Where do I look to see if it is and what can I do tp fix this?

:)

cmcfad08, Sep 27, 2017

2. Control Center Installation is incomplete. Please re-install again.

After Upgrading Windows 7 to Windows 10, I get this message. When I open the explorer.exe and click on a folder, the explorer.exe restarts or freezes.

I read in a similar post about Canon drivers being the problem, so I uninstalled my printer. Still have the problem.

Help! Folders are sort of important.

PS: I read that the laptop needs to get this update 3025096 for this problem to disappear...it didn't do it.

RodicaDumitrescu, Sep 27, 2017
  3. Need#Help Win User
    Adding Birthdays and Holidays to Windows 10 Mail App

If someone knows how to add holidays and birthdays to the Windows 10 Mail App, PLEASE tell me how.

Thank you!

Need#Help, Sep 27, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Sep 27, 2017
  5. robgr Win User
Thema:

1. I need Windows 10 explorer.exe help - Similar Threads - need explorer exe

2. Need help with windows explorer app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with windows explorer app: Windows explorer keeps loading forever every time I open it and the files never show. I have had this problem for several months if not years. I have tried everything including:*scanning for corrupt files *disconnecting/reinstalling OneDrive*restarting my computer *cleaning...
  3. Need help with windows explorer app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with windows explorer app: Windows explorer keeps loading forever every time I open it and the files never show. I have had this problem for several months if not years. I have tried everything including:*scanning for corrupt files *disconnecting/reinstalling OneDrive*restarting my computer *cleaning...
  4. I need URGENT help "reseting" an EXE

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need URGENT help "reseting" an EXE: Hello, Im using a program called "Reset Canon ST4905" to reset my printer. The problem is that i introduced a wrong number in the ID for accident, and now i can't go back, if i close it and open it, it stays in the menu after i introduced an ID. It's not an installed program,...
  5. i need help with file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i need help with file explorer: how do i fix this. everytime i press or select a file windows explorer takes a long time or never to done selecting the file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-file-explorer/bec67735-e07b-42d0-8e28-4d2546a16029
  6. Windows 10 I need help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 I need help.: Hey Guys! I have a Lenovo Laptop that has windows 10, originally Windows 7 & its really slow. it came with 4GB of RAM so i got 4 more GB so now it is at 8GB of Ram. Originally had 320GB HDD then I put in 750GB HDD with a freah windows 10 install. I never reinstalled anything...
  7. I need help with windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help with windows 10: I'd prefer to keep using my current version of Windows. Do I have to upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-windows-10/bcc32b2a-5e0a-44b8-8d65-c83a20289407
  8. I need help with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help with Windows 10: Will all of my apps be compatible with windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-windows-10/56e859dd-72e6-48e1-8b47-661531562223
  9. Explorer,EXE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Explorer,EXE: Please help me find a solution on this message; 'The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation' Hoping someone has a simple solution, Thanks...
  10. I need Windows 10 Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need Windows 10 Help: I need help but please ignore this for testing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-windows-10-help/7eae3d66-e7f2-4be4-b2f4-d542511b9a8a
Tags: