Windows 10: I no longer own Minecraft in the Windows 10 Store?

Discus and support I no longer own Minecraft in the Windows 10 Store? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I owned Mojang's Minecraft. When it came out on Windows 10, I redeemed for my free version. Anytime I rebuilt my PC, I could always reinstall Minecraft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tolsen64, Jun 12, 2017.

1. tolsen64 Win User

I no longer own Minecraft in the Windows 10 Store?

I owned Mojang's Minecraft. When it came out on Windows 10, I redeemed for my free version. Anytime I rebuilt my PC, I could always reinstall Minecraft because the Windows Store knew I owned it. I just got a new PC, installed Windows 10 and went into the store and tried to install Minecraft. Now it wants me to pay $26. So what happened? Why do I no longer own Minecraft in the store?

:)

tolsen64, Jun 12, 2017

2. Minecraft for Windows 10

I just upgraded my computer from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. I can't find Minecraft that we owned with Windows 8.1 and my search has shown that to upgrade to Minecraft for Windows 10 I need to buy it. Is that correct, is there a place where I can upgrade
    it? My Xbox app shows that I own Minecraft, but I can't find it to play.

travisburnham, Jun 12, 2017
  3. Minecraft Windows Beta 10 Stopped Opening

I have never owned Minecraft and decided to purchase it on October 29 from the Windows 10 app store. I have the Xbox app as well and have enjoyed gaming with my son as we figured out how to connect via our own server. This morning the server would not
    work. He was in version 13 of Minecraft Windows 10 Beta so I decided to check for updates. I went to Windows 10 Store and noticed an upgrade was available and I chose to upgrade. Once I upgraded, my app will open to the white Mojang screen for a few seconds
    and then close. I can no longer access the game. Please advise. Thank you!

amorrisfarmgirl, Jun 12, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

Could it be the different identity of your new computer doesn't fit the description of the computer used when you first bought the program?

Berton, Jun 12, 2017
  5. tolsen64 Win User
    I figured it out. I didn't know Microsoft kept track of computers. I had reached my limit of 10 devices. I had to go delete my previous builds and then it allowed me to install Minecraft.

Thanks!

tolsen64, Jun 13, 2017
  6. Berton Win User
    You're welcome. Sometimes what seems a far-fetched idea actually works.

Berton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. I no longer own Minecraft in the Windows 10 Store? - Similar Threads - longer own Minecraft

2. Minecraft for Windows 10 is no longer on the Microsoft Store and therefore I can't update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 is no longer on the Microsoft Store and therefore I can't update...: How in the world am I supposed to play with my friends when we aren't on the same update? I physically cannot update it in the launcher and it does not exist in the store anymore. Nice one. Fix it....
  3. Minecraft for Windows 10 is no longer on the Microsoft Store and therefore I can't update...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 is no longer on the Microsoft Store and therefore I can't update...: How in the world am I supposed to play with my friends when we aren't on the same update? I physically cannot update it in the launcher and it does not exist in the store anymore. Nice one. Fix it....
  4. No longer own Minecraft on a new PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No longer own Minecraft on a new PC: So I recently got a new PC, but the Microsoft store says I don't own it, on the account that I own the Minecraft App. I went to Xbox.com, to see verify that I had owned Minecraft, and it told me I did....
  5. Minecraft no longer owned

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft no longer owned: Ok so I have a mac which I use boot camp to run windows on. I have been doing this for a while and I used my phone numberwithout any email as my Microsoft account. This worked fine for a while and I used it to buy Minecraft. Recently I had to delete the windows partition on...
  6. I own minecraft for windows 10, but I can no longer download it and it says I must buy it again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own minecraft for windows 10, but I can no longer download it and it says I must buy it again: I bought Minecraft Java Edition before October 2018, meaning I was eligible to get Minecraft Windows 10 for free with that purchase, and I did. I recently went to download it again but on my new laptop with the same account but it appears that I do not own it anymore. What...
  7. I own the current version of minecraft for windows 10 and the microsoft store wants me to...

I own the current version of minecraft for windows 10 and the microsoft store wants me to...: So, I uninstalled it for a while and today i went to reinstall it but it now says for me to pay $20 USD again which I don't have the money to. All I did before was clear my temporary files to make room for Minecraft ... Is there a way for me to get it back or would i have to...
  8. Microsoft store saying I no longer own Minecraft Windows 10 edition despite me having it on...

Microsoft store saying I no longer own Minecraft Windows 10 edition despite me having it on...: I recently attempted to apply for the Minecraft RTX beta through the Xbox Insider Hub on windows 10, after applying I was redirected to the Microsoft Store and prompted to purchase Minecraft Windows 10 edition. I am already the owner of a copy of Minecraft Windows 10 edition...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 Which I own and worked fine before No longer loads, crashes on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Which I own and worked fine before No longer loads, crashes on...: I purchased the game from the windows store. It worked before no issues. As soon as mojang screen which is completely black loads up it crashes to desktop. The only thing I can think that may have caused this is I got a subscription to microsoft XBOX Beta Which I just...
  10. i already own minecraft 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i already own minecraft 10: I own this game. I bought it on empiregaming. I redeemed the code and it says I own it on my mircrosoft account. I tried to go to the Minecraft game page to download the launcher.but when I go to the Minecraft game page there is only an option to buy the game pack and the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i no longer own minecraft for windows 10

2. my pc no longer shows i own minecraft

3. i already own minecraft and it wants me to buy it?

4. windows store minecraft wants me to buy even though i own,
  5. own minecraft on xbox but wants me to buy it on windows 10 ,
  6. i no longer own minecraft for windows 10?,
  7. i already own minecraft but windows ten wants me to buy again