Windows 10: I/O problem

Discus and support I/O problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, Samsung XPRESS C480FW. Can anyone hepl, please? Thanks in advance. herman.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by herman.huysentruyt, Aug 9, 2018.

1. I/O problem

Hello,

Samsung XPRESS C480FW.

Can anyone hepl, please?

Thanks in advance.

herman.

:)

herman.huysentruyt, Aug 9, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 9, 2018
  3. trt740 Win User
    Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Aug 9, 2018
  4. I/O problem

No O/C at all

Now with the cpu step up O/C it averages around 55-58c on all cores.

gerrynicol, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

I/O problem

1. I/O problem - Similar Threads - problem

2. "Your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" problem: have tried everything to find out why my PC can't do any screen recordings or replace. It can screenshot but that's it really. I did try game DVR also tried registry keys but they don't seem to work out for me. And I do have the minimum requirements to record, so why is it...
  3. hello! i have a problem with projecting display on windows 11!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello! i have a problem with projecting display on windows 11!: I Have a samsung tv and i want to make a projecting my monitor, to tv and i cannot connect and i see the error Couldn't connect ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-with-projecting-display-on/ef697bd0-298f-4760-a81f-47968f60b742
  4. hello! i have a problem with projecting display on windows 11!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello! i have a problem with projecting display on windows 11!: I Have a samsung tv and i want to make a projecting my monitor, to tv and i cannot connect and i see the error Couldn't connect ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-with-projecting-display-on/ef697bd0-298f-4760-a81f-47968f60b742
  5. BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.: The bsod is very laggy after automatic repair when bootup. then it bring to the bsod. after that, it didnt give the option to reset this pc and straightway go to advanced option for troubleshooting. in this case i cannot reset my pc. command prompt also didnt work as scannow...
  6. BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.

BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.: The bsod is very laggy after automatic repair when bootup. then it bring to the bsod. after that, it didnt give the option to reset this pc and straightway go to advanced option for troubleshooting. in this case i cannot reset my pc. command prompt also didnt work as scannow...
  7. BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. problem with update and restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with update and restart: When I was signing off from my computer I had the choice to "update and sign off" or "restart", or "sign off", or "update and restart". I chose to update and restart. The computer then said it was restarting and told me to keep the machine on. It then began the update process...
  9. problem with update and restart

problem with update and restart: When I was signing off from my computer I had the choice to "update and sign off" or "restart", or "sign off", or "update and restart". I chose to update and restart. The computer then said it was restarting and told me to keep the machine on. It then began the update process...
  10. I have problems with my buds2 pro when connects with the window laptop

I have problems with my buds2 pro when connects with the window laptop: Hi everyone!My buds2 pro works well on my smartphone, but when I connected my buds2 pro with laptop, the quality is really bad. The sound is interrupted continuously, losing sound every a few seconds. I asked my friends and some told me that let change from Free-hands option...