Windows 10: I only need one account

Discus and support I only need one account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; For my windows 10 i am using my email to login but i have another account which i want to remove, the account is able to type in username and password.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by xLightSnow, Jul 20, 2016.

1. I only need one account

For my windows 10 i am using my email to login but i have another account which i want to remove, the account is able to type in username and password. I have tried removing it from control panel but it only just shows my account pls help. thanks.

:)

xLightSnow, Jul 20, 2016

2. I only need this one app

I'm probably an extreme weirdo for wanting this but I want/need a html editor that will open/save files publically on the sd card (as in not in app's own folder, hidden and inaccessible). I've been searching for ages (or two years, as long as I have a WP
    8.1 phone) but to no avail. All the editors I've run into either keep files to themselves (who needs that?) or give me the luxury of uploading to onedrive (accessing local files is passé now?).

If you know of an app somewhere deep in the WP store that has this, I beg of you, let me know! I will eat my vitamins and never buy a Microsoft product again, but I need a free and useable html editor for my 8.1 phone. (not sure if I'm more desperate or
    infuriated at this point)

Bad Gravity, Jul 20, 2016
  3. DanniT. Win User
    Two users listed but I only have one account, how to remove?

Already tried that. There's no device listed under my Microsoft account. Also this problem existed before I removed the Microsoft account and made a local account. The two account issue was why I removed the account.

DanniT., Jul 20, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

I only need one account

Press Win + R keys to bring up a run dialog. Run:
    netplwiz

See if the account you want to delete is there.

NavyLCDR, Jul 21, 2016
  5. Okay i found out something. The account i entered the same email and password it logged me in into the same desktop. Why is there 2 different logins ? The one that i do not want have the options of choosing user name or microsoft account. i want to remove this how can i do it ?

xLightSnow, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

I only need one account

1. I only need one account - Similar Threads - need account

2. Need help with creating accounts for the Win11_22H2_Lab Guide

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with creating accounts for the Win11_22H2_Lab Guide: Good Evening I am reaching out because I don't know where to go or what to do at this point. I download and installed the Lab Guide 22H2, as I am working through I am unable to access my account information for the billing to ensure everything is correct. When I try to log in...
  3. Need help with creating accounts for the Win11_22H2_Lab Guide

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with creating accounts for the Win11_22H2_Lab Guide: Good Evening I am reaching out because I don't know where to go or what to do at this point. I download and installed the Lab Guide 22H2, as I am working through I am unable to access my account information for the billing to ensure everything is correct. When I try to log in...
  4. Need to add new email to my Microsoft account used to sign in but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to add new email to my Microsoft account used to sign in but...: I have used a cable company for 25 years, Now I want to go fiber. The email i use will be lost when i quit the cable company. I went to outlook.com created a new email and signed up for office365 basic. In the process it created a new Microsoft account. Now when i go to...
  5. Need to add new email to my Microsoft account used to sign in but...

Need to add new email to my Microsoft account used to sign in but...: I have used a cable company for 25 years, Now I want to go fiber. The email i use will be lost when i quit the cable company. I went to outlook.com created a new email and signed up for office365 basic. In the process it created a new Microsoft account. Now when i go to...
  6. Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures: Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures Hi Microsoft Community, I am writing to update and seek further assistance on a pressing issue regarding my Microsoft account, which has now escalated despite having taken all recommended security...
  7. Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures

Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures: Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures Hi Microsoft Community, I am writing to update and seek further assistance on a pressing issue regarding my Microsoft account, which has now escalated despite having taken all recommended security...
  8. I am locked out of my account in an endless authentication loop. I need to turn off...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am locked out of my account in an endless authentication loop. I need to turn off...: I have an endless Authenticator loop with an account that I administer. I moved to a new mobile device and apparently did not have a cloud backup of the authenticator data. The old device is gone and cannot be used set up authenticator on the new device because I need 2FA via...
  9. I am locked out of my account in an endless authentication loop. I need to turn off...

I am locked out of my account in an endless authentication loop. I need to turn off...: I have an endless Authenticator loop with an account that I administer. I moved to a new mobile device and apparently did not have a cloud backup of the authenticator data. The old device is gone and cannot be used set up authenticator on the new device because I need 2FA via...
  10. I need help changing my email on my Microsoft account

I need help changing my email on my Microsoft account: I need help changing my email on my Microsoft account. was considering closing Microsoft completely. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-changing-my-email-on-my-microsoft/40e488c8-a946-46db-8e41-aab8aaa2ce4d