Windows 10: I only want word

Discus and support I only want word in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm purchasing a new HP laptop, I don't want the full office suite I only want word, doesn't it come with computers? I purchased Office 2007 and still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Survivormom, Jul 31, 2018.

1. I only want word

I'm purchasing a new HP laptop, I don't want the full office suite I only want word, doesn't it come with computers? I purchased Office 2007 and still have the discs, it was a one time purchase. Why is it a yearly subscription now? I'm now wondering if I should just get my older computer fixed so I can keep word, or maybe try MAC.

:)

Survivormom, Jul 31, 2018

2. Unable to edit Word documents in Windos 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Word, Excel and PowerPoint are Office applications. There are different Office versions. You may follow the steps below to check which version of Office you are using.

• Go to File Then select Account.

• Click on About Word (Which have symbol of question mark).

I also suggest you to check multiple versions of Microsoft Office is installed or not in your system. You may follow the steps below:

• Go to Control panel.

• Click on programs and features.

Please do let us know the version of Office that you are using for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, Jul 31, 2018
  3. I am trying to email a word document to myself.

I would suggest you cancel everything open and start fresh using just these steps:

• Open your Mail app or website
    • Click the New button and write a new email message with your address in the To line
    • Click the Attachment paperclip button and select your Word file to attach
    • Click Send

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Jul 31, 2018
  4. [ Pete ] Win User

I only want word

How do you type a word like "Crossway" with word flow?

Word Flow will typically suggest common words, and will only list the first eleven commonest matching words in the suggestion bar. I find that it's almost impossible to live my life through Word Flow, but it picks up the vast majority of common words
    very satisfactorily.

[ Pete ], Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

I only want word

1. I only want word - Similar Threads - word

2. Windows Voice Access automatically capitalises first word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Voice Access automatically capitalises first word: Hi all,I'm using Windows 11. Often, Windows Voice Access automatically capitalises the first word whenever I say something especially in Word, even if it's placed mid-sentence. It's very annoying. I waste loads of time lowercasing words that shouldn't have been capitalised in...
  3. Windows Voice Access automatically capitalises first word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Voice Access automatically capitalises first word: Hi all,I'm using Windows 11. Often, Windows Voice Access automatically capitalises the first word whenever I say something especially in Word, even if it's placed mid-sentence. It's very annoying. I waste loads of time lowercasing words that shouldn't have been capitalised in...
  4. In word document my hyperlink is not blue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In word document my hyperlink is not blue: In my word document my hyperlink all of a sudden is no longer blue. How do I get my hyperlink back to blue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-word-document-my-hyperlink-is-not-blue/5aacef2e-44a0-41e2-98c7-5be10eb01e6f
  5. In word document my hyperlink is not blue

In word document my hyperlink is not blue: In my word document my hyperlink all of a sudden is no longer blue. How do I get my hyperlink back to blue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-word-document-my-hyperlink-is-not-blue/5aacef2e-44a0-41e2-98c7-5be10eb01e6f
  6. Is there a way to show word suggestions as in Gboard for androids but on pc?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to show word suggestions as in Gboard for androids but on pc?: I would love to type on pc but since English is not my first language, there are some words where i i can only type the beginning of and Gboard does the rest. Is there a settings, an app somhow for pc? submitted by /u/ThrilledStoic [link] [comments]...
  7. Nepali Unicode font display reversed and made no sense in MS Word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nepali Unicode font display reversed and made no sense in MS Word: I prepared a file using Nepali Unicode in MS Word yesterday. Today, when I opened the file again, I was surprised that the words were completely reversed and made no sense. What could be the reason for this? And what is the solution to this problem?...
  8. Nepali Unicode font display reversed and made no sense in MS Word

Nepali Unicode font display reversed and made no sense in MS Word: I prepared a file using Nepali Unicode in MS Word yesterday. Today, when I opened the file again, I was surprised that the words were completely reversed and made no sense. What could be the reason for this? And what is the solution to this problem?...
  9. How can I replace numbers with document names in Word?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I replace numbers with document names in Word?: My document have numbers instead of my file names. I want to replace the numbers with my file names. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-replace-numbers-with-document-names-in/5db0b361-f567-47bd-a1d4-677d2a1eeb81
  10. How can I replace numbers with document names in Word?

How can I replace numbers with document names in Word?: My document have numbers instead of my file names. I want to replace the numbers with my file names. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-replace-numbers-with-document-names-in/5db0b361-f567-47bd-a1d4-677d2a1eeb81