Windows 10: I pressed the X on a blank sticky note i had just accidentally created not anywhere near my...

Discus and support I pressed the X on a blank sticky note i had just accidentally created not anywhere near my... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when it said do you want to save i thought it meant the sticky note because i have never used them before : stupid me i knowwhy has this happened and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jasmine Morley, Dec 7, 2023.

1. I pressed the X on a blank sticky note i had just accidentally created not anywhere near my...

when it said do you want to save i thought it meant the sticky note because i have never used them before : stupid me i knowwhy has this happened and what can be done to make this not happen??it is not even slightly possible that i pressed the x in the corner of my program, as 1. the new sticky note was in the middle of the screen and 2. it wouldve required me to press a second time, due to changing of the window.

:)

Jasmine Morley, Dec 7, 2023

2. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Dec 7, 2023
  3. sjcswank Win User
    Sticky Notes- can't create notes

When I open the Sticky Notes application I can open the sticky note list, but cannot create any notes. I have terminated the program in settings and re-opened, reset the application in the settings, removed and re-downloaded the application from the app
    store, and reset the application through powershell, restarting after each attempt. None of these solutions have helped and I can't find any other suggestions. Anything else I can try?

sjcswank, Dec 7, 2023
  4. I pressed the X on a blank sticky note i had just accidentally created not anywhere near my...

Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 7, 2023
Thema:

I pressed the X on a blank sticky note i had just accidentally created not anywhere near my...

1. I pressed the X on a blank sticky note i had just accidentally created not anywhere near my... - Similar Threads - pressed blank sticky

2. Every time I open a sticky note from the list, or press show all sticky notes an empty...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time I open a sticky note from the list, or press show all sticky notes an empty...: A few weeks ago I had a strange error when updating Java that caused all my files on the desktop to disappear, I managed to get these back by rolling back my PC but another issue I noticed later was the default app to run sticky note seemed to have been removed. Every time I...
  3. I pressed the X on a blank sticky note i had just accidentally created not anywhere near my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I pressed the X on a blank sticky note i had just accidentally created not anywhere near my...: when it said do you want to save i thought it meant the sticky note because i have never used them before : stupid me i knowwhy has this happened and what can be done to make this not happen??it is not even slightly possible that i pressed the x in the corner of my program,...
  4. sticky notes auto deletes when i press enter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sticky notes auto deletes when i press enter: this is just outright annoying when i press enter sticky notes deletes it ill finish writing a sentence press enter and go to write on the next line only for it to remove the enter i put in and start writing on the previous line again .who thought this was a good idea it's...
  5. sticky notes auto deletes when i press enter

sticky notes auto deletes when i press enter: this is just outright annoying when i press enter sticky notes deletes it ill finish writing a sentence press enter and go to write on the next line only for it to remove the enter i put in and start writing on the previous line again .who thought this was a good idea it's...
  6. I accidentally deleted one of my sticky note.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I accidentally deleted one of my sticky note.: I tried finding sticky notes folder in appdata>local>microsoft but it is not there.I tried the plum file but didn't help. And the worst thing I wasn't signed up at that time....
  7. I accidentally deleted one of my sticky note.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted one of my sticky note.: I tried finding sticky notes folder in appdata>local>microsoft but it is not there.I tried the plum file but didn't help. And the worst thing I wasn't signed up at that time....
  8. I accidentally deleted one of my sticky note.

9. Sticky Notes- can't create notes

Sticky Notes- can't create notes: When I open the Sticky Notes application I can open the sticky note list, but cannot create any notes. I have terminated the program in settings and re-opened, reset the application in the settings, removed and re-downloaded the application from the app store, and reset the...
  10. Finding an accidentally deleted Sticky Note

Finding an accidentally deleted Sticky Note: Hi, I accidentally deleted a sticky note and I had apparently disabled the permission before delete feature. I tried this – C:\Users\[Windows Userame]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Sticky Notes and Windows + R with Sticky Notes but the Sticky Notes folder does not exist....