Windows 10: I recently bought a new pc and encountered Blue screen of death

Discus and support I recently bought a new pc and encountered Blue screen of death in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So my PC is around 2 weeks old and Blue screen happend. Can anyone help me see why it happened? It just happend while pretty much doing nothing on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mads.1, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Mads.1 Win User

I recently bought a new pc and encountered Blue screen of death

So my PC is around 2 weeks old and Blue screen happend. Can anyone help me see why it happened? It just happend while pretty much doing nothing on the computer except for talking on Discord. Thanks in advance.

I have the minidump file and other spec in a one drive here:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AvBFk2RHh60pm3WWl8c6chiEBI7Y

:)

Mads.1, Jul 13, 2018
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Blue Screen Of Death - Why does this one happen?

Hi,

A blue screen error or stop error usually means that the computer encountered some corruption. For us to isolate the issue, we need additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the computer still able to go to the login screen or is it already stuck on the blue screen?

In the meantime, we suggest checking and following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It has information on why you've encounter this issue and it provide appropriate
    steps on how to fix it. Kindly choose the option based on when you've received the error.

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 13, 2018
  4. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    I recently bought a new pc and encountered Blue screen of death [​IMG]

iuppiter, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

1. I recently bought a new pc and encountered Blue screen of death - Similar Threads - recently bought encountered

2. Encountering blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Encountering blue screen of death: This is a brand new laptop. System has crashed a number of times BSOD when I turn laptop back on after it has automatically gone into sleep mode. Other times the system just crashes in the middle of doing work. I think I was able to isolate the error log file, posted below....
  3. Encountering blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Encountering blue screen of death: This is a brand new laptop. System has crashed a number of times BSOD when I turn laptop back on after it has automatically gone into sleep mode. Other times the system just crashes in the middle of doing work. I think I was able to isolate the error log file, posted below....
  4. I am getting Blue Screen of Death recently.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting Blue Screen of Death recently.: Dump file Link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-blue-screen-of-death-recently/c414d03d-8631-4aad-b8cd-9f6c9f9716fd
  5. I am getting Blue Screen of Death recently.

I am getting Blue Screen of Death recently.: Dump file Link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-blue-screen-of-death-recently/c414d03d-8631-4aad-b8cd-9f6c9f9716fd
  6. Having Random Blue Screens of Death on a New PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having Random Blue Screens of Death on a New PC: Can anyone help me narrow down the potential issues causing these random blue screens? I've posted the crash dumps below. I have a suspicion it's either an unverified driver or maybe a conflict between RAM. Those are the only things I've changed before these blue screens...
  7. Having Random Blue Screens of Death on a New PC

Having Random Blue Screens of Death on a New PC: Can anyone help me narrow down the potential issues causing these random blue screens? I've posted the crash dumps below. I have a suspicion it's either an unverified driver or maybe a conflict between RAM. Those are the only things I've changed before these blue screens...
  8. Blue screen of death issue with new PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen of death issue with new PC: [ATTACH] Hi, so i built a new PC about a month ago and I've been having blue screen issues with it for a while (from as long as I can remember). I attempted many things to try and find the issue, I've swapped out the following stuff to test if it still causes bsod and it...
  9. Blue Screen of Death: New PC Ryzen 3700X

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Screen of Death: New PC Ryzen 3700X: Hello guys, I just built my 2nd PC 3 days ago and I've already had 5 BSOD's. PC part lists: CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X GPU - GTX 1660 Ti MB - Asus Prime X570-PRO RAM - 16GB X 2 G.Skill Ripjaw V (32GB) DDR4-3600 PC4-28800 CL19 Dual Channel PSU - EVGA 650 GQ 80+ Gold 650W,...
  10. Encounters blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Encounters blue screen: And now I am at the Boot Menu, I’ve tried selecting all the options available to me i.e. Windows Boot Mgr, Atapi CD and PCI Lan but it keeps bringing me back to the same Boot Menu window. How can I move forth?...