Windows 10: I reset my computer completely becaus eit has been lagging really bad

Discus and support I reset my computer completely becaus eit has been lagging really bad in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I reset my computer completely becaus eit has been lagging really bad lately. Its finished and now its telling me to put in a username and password ? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AniahK, Jul 6, 2018.

1. AniahK Win User

I reset my computer completely becaus eit has been lagging really bad

I reset my computer completely becaus eit has been lagging really bad lately. Its finished and now its telling me to put in a username and password ? I used my microsoft account information but it isnt working. Ive used my number and my email and the only username I’ve ever used and each pasword I would ever think to use for my laptop. I have an HP Pavilion. I would also like to add that I was never informed of a “password reset disk” and so now i cant even reset my own password. Any solution??

This really ruined my day and I’m hoping there’s an explanation and a solution for it. Also I dont recall ever making a username for Windows 10; can we please get to the bottom of this?!

:)

AniahK, Jul 6, 2018
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jul 6, 2018
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jul 6, 2018
  4. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

1. I reset my computer completely becaus eit has been lagging really bad - Similar Threads - reset computer completely

2. Game lags really bad randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game lags really bad randomly: when I play a game lets say I have 60 fps randomly it just goes down to 10 fps no matter what I do like boost the fps it always just goes down to 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-lags-really-bad-randomly/71463bfa-5c4b-4ebc-82ae-741a70925d53
  3. Game lags really bad randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game lags really bad randomly: when I play a game lets say I have 60 fps randomly it just goes down to 10 fps no matter what I do like boost the fps it always just goes down to 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-lags-really-bad-randomly/71463bfa-5c4b-4ebc-82ae-741a70925d53
  4. Really Bad Lag When Using Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Really Bad Lag When Using Headphones: Good day, My laptop experiences terrible sound lag when I have my headphones or earbuds pugged in. Sometimes I will get no sound what so ever, and have to unplug my device from the audio jack, then reinsert. Even after that, sometimes it takes 6 to 10 seconds or more before...
  5. Really Bad Lag When Using Headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Really Bad Lag When Using Headphones: Good day, My laptop experiences terrible sound lag when I have my headphones or earbuds pugged in. Sometimes I will get no sound what so ever, and have to unplug my device from the audio jack, then reinsert. Even after that, sometimes it takes 6 to 10 seconds or more before...
  6. Really Bad Lag When Using Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My PC has been really underperforming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC has been really underperforming: The CPU has been running at 500mhz its a ryzen 7 3800x and I tried everything. I found out that booting into safe mode seems to fix it and make it run normally also when I check resource monitor for some reason the maximum frequency is at 13% How do I fix this???[IMG]...
  8. Need help please, really worried because of blue screens. I am really bad with computers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help please, really worried because of blue screens. I am really bad with computers: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Gqw_- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hs3ubz/need_help_please_really_worried_because_of_blue/
  9. the lagging is really bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the lagging is really bad: I really like to play video game every time I try a big video it's just lagging for example I tried to play fornite as soon as I opened it was lagging so bad and if that ain't worst the computer closed the game by it self, like I really wanna know what is going on and hat...
  10. Really Bad Mouse Lag

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Really Bad Mouse Lag: Hi folks, I've been having a lot of trouble with my mouse lagging. Just moving it across the screen will sometimes cause it to lag. I wouldn't say that there is anything specific causing it sense it happens when I'm browsing the web, managing files on my desktop, and...