Windows 10: I reset my pc and when I open Microsoft store , it says "The Server Stumbed We, All Have...

Discus and support I reset my pc and when I open Microsoft store , it says "The Server Stumbed We, All Have... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Please respond ASAP... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by yaksh devani, Feb 21, 2024.

1. I reset my pc and when I open Microsoft store , it says "The Server Stumbed We, All Have...

Please respond ASAP

:)

yaksh devani, Feb 21, 2024

2. Microsoft store says "server stumbled please refresh" and closes

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I know how this concerns you, let me help you to resolve this issue.

Provide more information to help you better:

1. Does the issue persist only when using store?

2. Did you check your internet connection?

I suggest you to reset the store and check if it helps. You may follow the steps below and verify the result.

Reset Windows Store.

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter .

I also suggest you to follow the suggestions from the following links.

You may refer to the suggestions by Venkat Iyer

Redirecting

Kindly refer to the Suggestion by Scott_Sta too.

Redirecting

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Feb 21, 2024
  3. Windows Store is not opening

Hi Lace,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache and check.
    WSReset.exe is a troubleshooting tool designed to reset the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.

• Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.

And also, check if the proxy server is enabled. If yes, I would suggest that you disable it.

Follow the given below steps:

• Click the Gearbox (settings)
      at the top right corner in Internet Explorer.
    • Click on Internet Options and select
      Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings and uncheck the box next to “proxy server for your LAN”.
    • Click OK to save and close the window.

Hope this helps you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Feb 21, 2024
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

I reset my pc and when I open Microsoft store , it says "The Server Stumbed We, All Have...

Microsoft Store won't open. OneNote reverted back to old icon and I want the new one, not the old ugly OneNote.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

It is very unusual that Microsoft Store doesn’t open when clicked on the icon. We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

Method 1: Reset Store

You can try resetting Store and see if that works. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open Run dialog box.
    2. Type wsreset and click on OK. A command prompt window will open and reset Store, after this Store will be relaunched automatically.

Method 2: Re-register Store

If resetting Store doesn’t help, we can try re-registering Store and check. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows + X keys together and click on
      Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Now paste the following command and hit Enter:
      Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    3. Restart the PC.

Method 3: New User account

If resetting and re-registering Store doesn’t work, we would suggest you to try creating a new user account and see if the issue persist. Kindly,
    refer the steps mentioned in the article
    Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

I reset my pc and when I open Microsoft store , it says "The Server Stumbed We, All Have...

1. I reset my pc and when I open Microsoft store , it says "The Server Stumbed We, All Have... - Similar Threads - reset open Microsoft

2. I reset my pc and when I open Microsoft store , it says "The Server Stumbed We, All Have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my pc and when I open Microsoft store , it says "The Server Stumbed We, All Have...: Please respond ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reset-my-pc-and-when-i-open-microsoft-store-it/e20996d9-53d1-4f71-982d-6afa49832a96
  3. I reset my pc and when I open Microsoft store , it says "The Server Stumbed We, All Have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I reset my pc and when I open Microsoft store , it says "The Server Stumbed We, All Have...: Please respond ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reset-my-pc-and-when-i-open-microsoft-store-it/e20996d9-53d1-4f71-982d-6afa49832a96
  4. Microsoft Store is saying that I have Photoshop installed when I do not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store is saying that I have Photoshop installed when I do not.: So I went to install Photoshop from the Microsoft Store. But once I got to the page it tells me that it is installed already. I went to my apps lists and PS is not installed. I have tried to reset the Store but it still tells me that it is installed. How can I fix this? I do...
  5. Microsoft Store is saying that I have Photoshop installed when I do not.

Microsoft Store is saying that I have Photoshop installed when I do not.: So I went to install Photoshop from the Microsoft Store. But once I got to the page it tells me that it is installed already. I went to my apps lists and PS is not installed. I have tried to reset the Store but it still tells me that it is installed. How can I fix this? I do...
  6. My settings, microsoft store are not opening at all. I cant open photos it says "internal...

My settings, microsoft store are not opening at all. I cant open photos it says "internal...: I tried to clean my device and i guess i messed up with a few files i should not have and now my settings, photos, microsoft store and perhaps other in-built features wont work, they dont open at all. I tried the scf scan, it said no issue found. I tried powershell command...
  7. My settings, microsoft store are not opening at all. I cant open photos it says "internal...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My settings, microsoft store are not opening at all. I cant open photos it says "internal...: I tried to clean my device and i guess i messed up with a few files i should not have and now my settings, photos, microsoft store and perhaps other in-built features wont work, they dont open at all. I tried the scf scan, it said no issue found. I tried powershell command...
  8. when i open cmd or Microsoft store it says this but i am the administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i open cmd or Microsoft store it says this but i am the administrator: Whenever I try to install an app or go on cmd or even open a terminal in vs code I get this error and it is driving me up the wall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-cmd-or-microsoft-store-it-says-this/ec437dbd-1aeb-429d-b7f2-442f4db93de7
  9. when i open cmd or Microsoft store it says this but i am the administrator

when i open cmd or Microsoft store it says this but i am the administrator: Whenever I try to install an app or go on cmd or even open a terminal in vs code I get this error and it is driving me up the wall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-cmd-or-microsoft-store-it-says-this/ec437dbd-1aeb-429d-b7f2-442f4db93de7
  10. Microsoft Store Says I have No Internet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Says I have No Internet: I was looking to download a game i purchased a while ago, about a week ago i fully reset my laptop and it signed me out of all of my accounts, and now every time i try and log in to my personal account it says that i have no internet, even though i do, ive tried everything,...