Windows 10: i see ur post joan s about deskstop.ini

Discus and support i see ur post joan s about deskstop.ini in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i found what this what i use perfect uninstaller this prgoram are the best that fix it everything problem issue comes up. u got there find a problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MatthewLesniewski, Aug 4, 2018.

1. i see ur post joan s about deskstop.ini

i found what this what i use perfect uninstaller this prgoram are the best that fix it everything problem issue comes up. u got there find a problem and disable or delete.. this is awesome program and i went thru user gamer appdata start menu romaing program desktop.ini has do with notepad somehow i went thru couldnt find anything and i forgot i have perfect unistaller and i found one deskstop ini notepad attach so i disabled it worked. this do all work for u and i tried post send u on forum u post wouldnt let me post .. hopefully u found this from me wink have good day..

yes pay for it but i tell u it gives u alot save time than into many problem if comes up this will fix everything for u in 1 sec thats it... sweet

:)

MatthewLesniewski, Aug 4, 2018

2. Joan T

Hey guys today i spoke to one of the nicest most helpful people ive ever spoken to, Joan T helped me fix my pc which i needed for my daily life. As soon as i told Joan that what they told me worked, i accidentally pressed back page and i did not get a
    chance to thank or say bye to the legend that is Joan T. If anyone can get this message to Joan it would mean a lot to me. Thank you so much Joan you are a legend

LachlanY52, Aug 4, 2018
  3. jmcslob Win User
    Windows 7 - Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD) help?

@ BluDKlot ur answer is already listed in this post....Read it over it's actually a simple fix..
    and yes please get ur own thread

@ Bulgarianboy92 did you remove ur OC as Sneekypeet suggested and did that work?

jmcslob, Aug 4, 2018
  4. nuva Win User

i see ur post joan s about deskstop.ini

Snippet C#: INI Files

This code is great, i'm going to use this in one of my programmes *Big Grin i see ur post joan s about deskstop.ini :D

is it possible to make a list of all sections in the ini files?

nuva, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

i see ur post joan s about deskstop.ini

1. i see ur post joan s about deskstop.ini - Similar Threads - post joan deskstop

2. Error : Logo in Deskstop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error : Logo in Deskstop: Help me . i can't insert image https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-logo-in-deskstop/42a04820-853c-401b-b419-5f160b345191
  3. Error : Logo in Deskstop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error : Logo in Deskstop: Help me . i can't insert image https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-logo-in-deskstop/42a04820-853c-401b-b419-5f160b345191
  4. Error : Logo in Deskstop

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I recently made a post about overheating but I was wrong.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I recently made a post about overheating but I was wrong.: Hello, I found out why my PC is crashing thanks to people decoding the Minidump I got, and it turns out that the Windows NT kernal is crashing, and I quote from the person who helped, "The PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA bug check has a value of 0x00000050. This indicates that...
  6. Another post about updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Another post about updates: Is it worth installing the Intel firmware drivers that are under the optional list? What about the ones listed for my mouse (Razer HID) and Microsoft Wireless Router Module? Is there a way (and is it safe) to disable optional updates entirely? What about the Cumulative...
  7. How do I see answers to my post!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I see answers to my post!: I have several notes in my mailbox that someone has replied to my Post of Windows Update Problems of the new OS, but I don't see them when I click on the message link!...
  8. I see a lot of posts on Reddit about their computers taking hours to update. Yet my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I see a lot of posts on Reddit about their computers taking hours to update. Yet my...: submitted by /u/SpatialPigeon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dxqcjk/i_see_a_lot_of_posts_on_reddit_about_their/
  9. ur mom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ur mom: is ur mom gay yes y why 0 7 420 360 ooga booga r y u 1738 ehhh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ur-mom/39c74cfd-5450-4978-8e0f-aaa0d3bffffe
  10. About Me and whay I post simple questions

in Windows 10 Support
    About Me and whay I post simple questions: Hello here. Back in the day I was really sharp with main frame, sat data, all sorts of networks, pc's and all supporting gear. After retiring from in 1993 after 20 years (72-93) in the military and 13 years in civilian work I developed a number of neurological issues. One is...