Windows 10: I Seemed to Have Solved my Random Freezes in Win 10. So far, so good.

Discus and support I Seemed to Have Solved my Random Freezes in Win 10. So far, so good. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; On 1/6/16 I went to "my computer", "management", "task scheduler", "active tasks". I noticed an entry for Paragon Archive name diff + some numbers -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by chuckiechan, Jan 9, 2016.

1. I Seemed to Have Solved my Random Freezes in Win 10. So far, so good.

On 1/6/16 I went to "my computer", "management", "task scheduler", "active tasks".

I noticed an entry for Paragon Archive name diff + some numbers - with \ as location.

I had installed Paragon once for something and uninstalled it.

I ran CCleaner 64 to get a registry back up just in case, then did a regedit search for Paragon. I deleted the first two finds, and stopped there, and have not had a freeze since.

(1/10/16). For days without a freeze is a record!

It may be too good to be true for you, but it worked for me ... so far...

I wan to be careful here and not claim a cure. Maybe someone here can confirm if it works for them.

:)

chuckiechan, Jan 9, 2016

2. So far NOT so good win 10 upgrade

I would suggest just downloading the media and upgrade from it. If you can't do that, i would just do a fresh load with 10. Seeing you have everything backed up like you are supposed to, you should be fine.

AndrewJahns, Jan 9, 2016
  3. So far NOT so good win 10 upgrade

Even though Microsoft trying to copy all UI from MAC but Microsoft cant touch even the foot of MAC. I have upgrade My VAIO to WIN-10. after clean install my VAIO bootup time increase from 20 Sec to 100 sec. Another issue with Ms Edge. After refreshing any
    page if I minimize the window before loading page then the page shows blank. this happen not just one time but every time.

Today morning when I started my leptop it is showing that internet connection is limited but on my another PC it is working fine, I have to restart my VAIO for internet connectivity.

All apps are closing automatically.

Why this all thing are happening in just 2 days of upgrade to so called best OS ever??????

VikasBhaleriwala, Jan 9, 2016
Thema:

I Seemed to Have Solved my Random Freezes in Win 10. So far, so good.

1. I Seemed to Have Solved my Random Freezes in Win 10. So far, so good. - Similar Threads - Seemed Solved Random

2. bluescreening issue that so far no one can solve/fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluescreening issue that so far no one can solve/fix: my pc keeps crashing i did a clean install of windows 11 and it didn't solve the issue. It seems to only blue screen when I'm not playing games and when I'm out of the room, cause a lot times now I come back to my PC and it has bluescreened. so far the bluescreen errors have...
  3. bluescreening issue that so far no one can solve/fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluescreening issue that so far no one can solve/fix: my pc keeps crashing i did a clean install of windows 11 and it didn't solve the issue. It seems to only blue screen when I'm not playing games and when I'm out of the room, cause a lot times now I come back to my PC and it has bluescreened. so far the bluescreen errors have...
  4. SecureAplus..pretty good so far

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SecureAplus..pretty good so far: I downloaded SecureAPlus whilst reading a thread from a member.So far so good . Downloaded the latest Windows Updates and during the installation SecureAPlus message popped up stating threat detected..strange i thought it's Microsoft Windows Update...checked SecureAPlus...
  5. So Far, So Good

in Windows 10 Support
    So Far, So Good: After installing Windows 10 onto my Dell 1545 it appears to run faster than Win-7 and while it will take some time to get used to MS Edge it appears to run faster as well. Learning curve is fair and not too steep. Happy so far. Hopefully I can install the ISO and new GF...
  6. Impressed so far

in Windows 10 Support
    Impressed so far: The upgrade had a hiccup but I've been very pleased with Windows 10 so far My observations ... All programs and hardware work with no modifications (was running 8.1) Full screen apps are manageable from standard PC desktop Like the new UI style, multiple desktops, task...
  7. Windows 10 upgrade good so far

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 upgrade good so far: Well I decided to post how my Windows 10 upgrade went because I felt like I was among the group that was left out from getting anywhere with the upgrade lol. First of all I was like many here who had Windows 10 reserved on this PC but never received the $Windows~BT folder or...
  8. Hi, my impressions so far

in Windows 10 Support
    Hi, my impressions so far: I've installed Win 10 on two PC's, one a clean install and another upgraded Windows 8.1 on an old Atom based machine. No real major dramas so far, everything seems snappier than Windows 8.1 and much better than Windows 7, which I rarely use anymore. I've had a couple of...
  9. So far so good Windows10

in Windows 10 Support
    So far so good Windows10: Installed Windows10 on two ASUS computers one running Win7pro the other 8.1,both installed Win10 without a problem. All files and installed programs were there after the instillation. Even my very old Paint Shop Pro 7 used on an XD computer again is working. But on the 8.1...
  10. My Windows 10 experience so far

in Windows 10 Support
    My Windows 10 experience so far: I bought a HP Pavilion the other day and it was not cheap since I wanted a decent CPU and sufficient RAM. It came with Windows 10 which has a very odd behaviour. At first the cursor would dissappear or completely freeze. I fixed this after googling for hours. Then...