I still have not received the latest Windows 10 update 1803

Discus and support I still have not received the latest Windows 10 update 1803 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; All of my computers and laptop have updated to Windows 10 1803, but my newest HP ENVY Phoenix Desktop 860-18st CTO has not received the update file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Robert.Lescaleet, Jul 11, 2018 at 8:52 PM.

1. Robert.Lescaleet Win User

All of my computers and laptop have updated to Windows 10 1803, but my newest HP ENVY Phoenix Desktop 860-18st CTO has not received the update file yet. I called Microsoft and the technician said it is being rolled out slowly and promised I would have it by the end of June. Well, it is July 11 and no update yet. What goes? I am a quality user of Microsoft software and having different versions on my computers is not acceptable for me.

:)

Robert.Lescaleet, Jul 11, 2018 at 8:52 PM
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

3. Drone Win User
  4. kastriot Win User

Latest win10 Update 1803 cant install?

Windows 10 1803 update issues(Solved!)

Thema:

1. I still have not received the latest Windows 10 update 1803 - Similar Threads - still received latest

2. Is the sRGB mode still the only one that Windows 10 desktop can support?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is the sRGB mode still the only one that Windows 10 desktop can support?: Even in the newest version.While the OSX's desktop can support multiple mode (sRGB/AdobeRGB/P3) for a long time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/is-the-srgb-mode-still-the-only-one-that-windows/5abf7c11-8f71-4f6d-801e-2096816f409f
  3. Code: 0x80070015 cannot download updates or apps! Restored my computer- still wont work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Code: 0x80070015 cannot download updates or apps! Restored my computer- still wont work: help i restored my computer to original settings and everything and I still cannot intall updates or apps without this error code. Anyone have a solution?...
  4. Still Receiving Page's 'Not Responding' While Trying To Load

in Browsers and Email
    Still Receiving Page's 'Not Responding' While Trying To Load: Hi All, Are other member's in here also still receiving the now famous 'Not Responding' when Edge tries to load web page's ?? If Microsoft wants more user's to use their browser, they need to hurry up and fix this bug. David *Sad Edit: I guess since nobody replied to...
  5. Anniversary update still not received

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anniversary update still not received: I still haven't received the automatic Anniversary update. If I download the update from support.microsoft, it always stops around 70 % with the notification "page fault in nonpaged area", and system returns to version 1511. What can I do ? Because I can't install it, I'm...
  6. Still haven't received November's big update.

Still haven't received November's big update.: Other machines are all updated but this computer is not seeing it. Thanks SD 33299
  7. Still Haven't Received Fall Update and it's Oct 19th

Still Haven't Received Fall Update and it's Oct 19th: I was under the impression that the new update was coming out on the 17th. I'm still running W10, version 1703. Should I continue waiting or should I manually download it? Thanks...Ed 95936
  8. KB4056892 Still Received and Bricked an Old AMD PC

KB4056892 Still Received and Bricked an Old AMD PC: I just fired up an old AMD Athlon 64 X2 PC running the latest version of Windows 10. I was surprised Windows 10 showed an update to KB4056892 which I thought had been blocked. I let the update run anyway (since another PC ran an Automatic repair OK) and the PC hung on...
  9. Still haven't received KB4056892

Still haven't received KB4056892: I'm running Win10 1709 but KB4056892 has not yet been installed. My PC has been on more often than not over the past several days. I only run Windows Defender, and when I checked just now, the cadca5fe-87d3-4b96-b7fb-a231484277cc registry value was already there and set to 0....
  10. I'm still using th1 10240 Core, that i received as an insider.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm still using th1 10240 Core, that i received as an insider.: I'm still using th1 10240 Core, that i received as an insider before W10 official release. Am I right to still be using this version. I get messages saying upgrade to Windows 10 when I select upgrade in told this machine is already running a version of W10. I have a diskmade...