Windows 10: I switched off my laptop accidentally while it was updating and when I start it now it...

Discus and support I switched off my laptop accidentally while it was updating and when I start it now it... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hp 15 windows 11 error in the image inserted above... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ANANT KAUSHIK, Apr 18, 2024.

1. I switched off my laptop accidentally while it was updating and when I start it now it...

Hp 15 windows 11 error in the image inserted above

:)

ANANT KAUSHIK, Apr 18, 2024

2. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Apr 18, 2024
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Apr 18, 2024
  4. I switched off my laptop accidentally while it was updating and when I start it now it...

Laptop no longer charging since Windows 10 update

If the laptop works without the battery then charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

I switched off my laptop accidentally while it was updating and when I start it now it... pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Apr 18, 2024
Thema:

I switched off my laptop accidentally while it was updating and when I start it now it...

1. I switched off my laptop accidentally while it was updating and when I start it now it... - Similar Threads - switched off laptop

2. I switched off my laptop accidentally while it was updating and when I start it now it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I switched off my laptop accidentally while it was updating and when I start it now it...: Hp 15 windows 11 error in the image inserted above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-switched-off-my-laptop-accidentally-while-it-was/bd151537-fec9-4d00-8f36-0cb8af335e13
  3. I accidentally turn my laptop off while updating and now I can turn it back on. I use an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally turn my laptop off while updating and now I can turn it back on. I use an...: I accidentally turn my laptop off while updating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-turn-my-laptop-off-while-updating/0d4892e3-f02d-49c2-8864-42b858e50885
  4. I accidentally turn my laptop off while updating and now I can turn it back on. I use an...

I accidentally turn my laptop off while updating and now I can turn it back on. I use an...: I accidentally turn my laptop off while updating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-turn-my-laptop-off-while-updating/0d4892e3-f02d-49c2-8864-42b858e50885
  5. I accidentally turn my laptop off while updating and now I can turn it back on. I use an...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. i have a problem i accidentally closed the laptop while updating and now it requires...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a problem i accidentally closed the laptop while updating and now it requires...: accidentally closed the laptop while updating and now it requires password that i dont have i tried every password that i remember but id does not work , i dont want to lose all my data so i couldnt do a format...
  7. I accidentally turned off my laptop while it was resetting. Now it's on automatic repair...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally turned off my laptop while it was resetting. Now it's on automatic repair...: I accidentally turned off my laptop while it was resetting. Now it's on automatic repair loop. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-turned-off-my-laptop-while-it-was/400bfd77-ae20-42aa-9f19-8e09dc211198
  8. I accidentally turned off my laptop while it was resetting. Now it's on automatic repair...

I accidentally turned off my laptop while it was resetting. Now it's on automatic repair...: I accidentally turned off my laptop while it was resetting. Now it's on automatic repair loop. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-turned-off-my-laptop-while-it-was/400bfd77-ae20-42aa-9f19-8e09dc211198
  9. I accidentally turned off my laptop while it was resetting. Now it's on automatic repair...

10. I accidentally turned off my computer while it was updating

I accidentally turned off my computer while it was updating: Hello, so last night I accidentally turned off my computer while it was updating, and now it won't turn on. I have a lenovo computer and when I turn it on the lenovo logo would show and then the screen would go completely black, but I can hear the fan going etc. Please tell...