Windows 10: I Think I Have a Virus but Malwarebytes doesn't Find one

Discus and support I Think I Have a Virus but Malwarebytes doesn't Find one in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm good about stopping viruses usually but I need to check whether I have a virus or not. I found microsoft.photos.exe which is a legitimate Microsoft... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by FinnME, Jul 28, 2018.

1. FinnME Win User

I Think I Have a Virus but Malwarebytes doesn't Find one

I'm good about stopping viruses usually but I need to check whether I have a virus or not. I found microsoft.photos.exe which is a legitimate Microsoft host. I checked it's properties and it said that it was created on the 27/07/18 (yesterday - REFER TO SOURCE1 ). Its unusual that it was created yesterday as I've had my PC for 6 months now. Although the file location was restricted and I couldn't enter, I still got in and saw a bunch of files that mean nothing to me (source 2).

Could someone please tell me where there Microsoft.photos.exe is situated in their files so I can know if the one I have is real or fake.

source 1: https://imgur.com/a/VSa0kuX

source 2: https://imgur.com/a/zRjTZEn

:)

FinnME, Jul 28, 2018
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jul 28, 2018
  3. Laurijan Win User
    Virus?

Already tried a Avast boot-time scan? Or doesn´t Avast find this virus at all?

Laurijan, Jul 28, 2018
  4. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

1. I Think I Have a Virus but Malwarebytes doesn't Find one - Similar Threads - Virus Malwarebytes doesn't

2. I think I have a backdoor virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think I have a backdoor virus: I decided to run a quick scan and windows defender told me I had a virus. But when I tried to quarantine and remove it many times it never went away and came back the next quick scan. How can I get rid of this virus?...
  3. I think I have a backdoor virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think I have a backdoor virus: I decided to run a quick scan and windows defender told me I had a virus. But when I tried to quarantine and remove it many times it never went away and came back the next quick scan. How can I get rid of this virus?...
  4. I think I have a virus in my win11 .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think I have a virus in my win11 .: A cmd keeps popping and I did a screen record to read it . It accesses the appdata/users/roaming/ rscewje . When I go to roaming I can't find rscewje.How to find it and delete it ? Antivirus doesn't work...
  5. I think i might have a virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I think i might have a virus: Today i was on my computer when I realised that the 500gb I had yesterday was gone, I have not installed anything that was 500gb. Does anyone know hoe to fix my storage problem and how I could avoid similar things? I have ran a virus scan with a free version with Avast one...
  6. I think I Have a virus..

I think I Have a virus..: Okay, so it all started a little while ago.. about two weeks to three weeks ago, on my Lenovo Laptop, My YouTube started crashing ALOT for no reason, just randomly would say there was an error in the system, this had never happened to me before. It just recently started, It's...
  7. I think I have a virus.

I think I have a virus.: Recently I opened up chrome and for some reason I found that the mazy extension was added without my permission. I went to delete it but found it was "blocked by administrator". This is my computer and I am the only user. Is this a virus and if so how do I fix it. I am very...
  8. I think i have a virus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I think i have a virus: Starting from a couple of days ago and more evidently the past week. My laptop has been acting extremely slowly. For a while, I just looked past it and just assumed it was because of the number of Softwares I had open but it has been extremely laggy of late and the other day,...
  9. i think i have a virus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i think i have a virus: so in the task bar when i open some apps there is a blank space its an icon i can move it but when i right click it it says shut town and or pin to task bar my question is how do i get rid of it has this happened to anyone else can someone help me submitted by /u/J_Mitev69...
  10. I think I have a virus!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    I think I have a virus!!!: I installed hacks for gta and my anti virus did not pick up anything but when looking in virus total i think it is mad if you look at its activity it made dll files and set some keys here is where you see its activity :...