Windows 10: I think that I downloaded a trojan

Discus and support I think that I downloaded a trojan in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have windows 10.I downloaded a zip file of a game from an untrusted source. the link for the site where I got the virus from is:... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by erel erel, Apr 18, 2024.

1. erel erel Win User

I think that I downloaded a trojan

I have windows 10.I downloaded a zip file of a game from an untrusted source. the link for the site where I got the virus from is: s3.amazonaws.com/pe9/9777129666414113/Starbreed%20v07%20By%20Regulus.html.immediately after downloading I got a message from google that the file has a virus.I searched the place where the file should have been to delete it but it wasn't there.I ran MalwereBytes free version and the windows quick scan. They couldn't find it.a day after that, my mom's credit card was used to buy a game worth 419 Israeli shekels. the credit company said that the payment was made in

:)

erel erel, Apr 18, 2024
  2. YOU
    You Win User

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • I think that I downloaded a trojan 37693d1485956976t-thinking-about-going-back-win8-1-a-step-1.png
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

• I think that I downloaded a trojan 37694d1485956976t-thinking-about-going-back-win8-1-a-step-2.png
    3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    • I think that I downloaded a trojan 37695d1485956976t-thinking-about-going-back-win8-1-a-step-3.png
    4. Click OK.
    • I think that I downloaded a trojan 37696d1485956976t-thinking-about-going-back-win8-1-a-step-4.png
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

3. Mel Tar Win User
    Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Apr 18, 2024
  4. mitrajoon Win User

Virus Trojan:32/Wacatac.DC!ml not completely remediated on Windows PC

One more time, looking for help on this. I go through the extensive list of steps above, including running script, adaware, cleaner and emisoft. No problems noted. I make sure the temp file and WD Service files are empty. I shut down the computer. In the morning I start up and a notification says WD has blocked wacatack trojan. The time listed is the time I shut down.

Anyone?

mitrajoon, Apr 18, 2024
Thema:

1. I think that I downloaded a trojan - Similar Threads - downloaded trojan

2. I think that I downloaded a trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think that I downloaded a trojan: I have windows 10.I downloaded a zip file of a game from an untrusted source. the link for the site where I got the virus from is: s3.amazonaws.com/pe9/9777129666414113/Starbreed%20v07%20By%20Regulus.html.immediately after downloading I got a message from google that the file...
  3. I think that I downloaded a trojan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think that I downloaded a trojan: I have windows 10.I downloaded a zip file of a game from an untrusted source. the link for the site where I got the virus from is: s3.amazonaws.com/pe9/9777129666414113/Starbreed%20v07%20By%20Regulus.html.immediately after downloading I got a message from google that the file...
  4. This folder downloaded x4 trojans out of no where can anyone explain?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This folder downloaded x4 trojans out of no where can anyone explain?: Hello there, i was playing a game "World of Warcraft" and when i closed it my anti virus poped this detection from this folder "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_16005.14326.21740.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe"image link https://ibb.co/PFNPBKTshould i be...
  5. This folder downloaded x4 trojans out of no where can anyone explain?

This folder downloaded x4 trojans out of no where can anyone explain?: Hello there, i was playing a game "World of Warcraft" and when i closed it my anti virus poped this detection from this folder "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_16005.14326.21740.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe"image link https://ibb.co/PFNPBKTshould i be...
  6. This folder downloaded x4 trojans out of no where can anyone explain?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I saw a message on my screen Monday saying my a trojan was inserted and a **** downloaded...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I saw a message on my screen Monday saying my a trojan was inserted and a **** downloaded...: I logged onto my computer Monday and a security message saying a **** was downloaded, a trojan was inserted, my computer was disabled and I should call the # immediately. This covered my entire computer screen. I kept trying to get rid of this message but not successful. I...
  8. I saw a message on my screen Monday saying my a trojan was inserted and a **** downloaded...

I saw a message on my screen Monday saying my a trojan was inserted and a **** downloaded...: I logged onto my computer Monday and a security message saying a **** was downloaded, a trojan was inserted, my computer was disabled and I should call the # immediately. This covered my entire computer screen. I kept trying to get rid of this message but not successful. I...
  9. I saw a message on my screen Monday saying my a trojan was inserted and a **** downloaded...

10. webroot keeps telling me I have a trojan downloader but their program cant find it how to...

webroot keeps telling me I have a trojan downloader but their program cant find it how to...: I saw a recent post but was locked and the fix file available was removed. I have similarly the webroot and it keep telling me I have a trojan downloader in the C:\windows\sysnative\WindowsPower...\powershell.exe when I search for the file it is nowhere to be found and when I...