Windows 10: I tried to download moviestarplanet windows 11 doesn't work

Discus and support I tried to download moviestarplanet windows 11 doesn't work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My moviestarplanet suddenly didn't work so i tried to reinstall it etc but it still won't open.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kiki Post, Feb 26, 2024.

1. Kiki Post Win User

I tried to download moviestarplanet windows 11 doesn't work

My moviestarplanet suddenly didn't work so i tried to reinstall it etc but it still won't open.

:)

Kiki Post, Feb 26, 2024
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

I tried to download moviestarplanet windows 11 doesn't work 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 26, 2024
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

I tried to download moviestarplanet windows 11 doesn't work 233676d1557848111t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-img_20190514_023629.jpg

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Feb 26, 2024
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Feb 26, 2024
Thema:

1. I tried to download moviestarplanet windows 11 doesn't work - Similar Threads - tried download moviestarplanet

2. I tried to download moviestarplanet windows 11 doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I tried to download moviestarplanet windows 11 doesn't work: My moviestarplanet suddenly didn't work so i tried to reinstall it etc but it still won't open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-to-download-moviestarplanet-windows-11/d8ec3e24-2e9b-4fb6-a289-84aee7a5e986
  3. Trying to activate Windows but it doesn't work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trying to activate Windows but it doesn't work: Hi I can't activate my Windows 10 license and I keep getting "can't connect to organisation's network" now I bought a Windows 11 activation key so I could activate and upgrade as well and it doesn't work at all. How do I activate my license and also get to Windows 11?...
  4. Trying to activate Windows but it doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to activate Windows but it doesn't work: Hi I can't activate my Windows 10 license and I keep getting "can't connect to organisation's network" now I bought a Windows 11 activation key so I could activate and upgrade as well and it doesn't work at all. How do I activate my license and also get to Windows 11?...
  5. Trying to activate Windows but it doesn't work

6. My windows don't want to boot, I tried to do the cloud download doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows don't want to boot, I tried to do the cloud download doesn't work: My laptop like in a moment just wasn't working anymore and it shut down and when I turn it on it stops, the circle freezes after a bit,and then I click the power button to shut it down again and turn it and afterwards it sends me in the page where I can troubleshoot where I...
  7. My windows don't want to boot, I tried to do the cloud download doesn't work

My windows don't want to boot, I tried to do the cloud download doesn't work: My laptop like in a moment just wasn't working anymore and it shut down and when I turn it on it stops, the circle freezes after a bit,and then I click the power button to shut it down again and turn it and afterwards it sends me in the page where I can troubleshoot where I...
  8. My windows don't want to boot, I tried to do the cloud download doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Downloaded and sound doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded and sound doesn't work: Downloaded and sound doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloaded-and-sound-doesnt-work/49cfdd89-fdc1-48e5-8b3c-fa3ac0d59910
  10. Downloaded and sound doesn't work

Downloaded and sound doesn't work: Downloaded and sound doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloaded-and-sound-doesnt-work/49cfdd89-fdc1-48e5-8b3c-fa3ac0d59910