Windows 10: i uninstall windows 10 store now how i reinstall??

Discus and support i uninstall windows 10 store now how i reinstall?? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello friend,s i uninstall windows 10 store now how i reinstall?? 66736 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by owikhan, Oct 12, 2016.

1. owikhan Win User

i uninstall windows 10 store now how i reinstall??

Hello friend,s

:)

owikhan, Oct 12, 2016

2. How to reinstall app store.

Original Title: App Store app

A couple of weeks ago, I uninstalled the Windows 10 App Store app via CCleaner's uninstall feature, and now I want it back, so...how do I get it back?

John.Sellers, Oct 12, 2016
  3. DanDolgin Win User
    New to Re-download Weather Channel app, windows 10, Windows store shows it's installed, but app was removed

I uninstalled the Weather Channel app because my profile showed too many cities on list.

I went to the app screen and uninstalled the Weather Channel, but Windows store shows it's still installed. Control panel program list shows it is not installed. How can I re-download a fresh copy of the Weather Channel. I tried going to weather.com and
    downloading it from their site, but since the app is now a Windows 10 app, it only gives the option to download from the Windows store. They do not have a separate download for their app since, it is now available from the windows store. I did not even uninstall
    the from Control panel, but from the program list.

So how can I download and restore the weather channel app back to my Windows 10 computer/

DanDolgin, Oct 12, 2016
  4. owikhan Win User

owikhan, Oct 12, 2016
Thema:

1. i uninstall windows 10 store now how i reinstall?? - Similar Threads - uninstall store reinstall

2. How do I uninstall Windows 11 and reinstall Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall Windows 11 and reinstall Windows 10?: I tried Windows 11 and it has been longer than 10 days. I do not care for it and want to uninstall and reinstall Windows 10. But it looks like I need to wipe out my entire laptop. Surely there is an easy way to do this....
  3. How do I uninstall Windows 11 and reinstall Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I uninstall Windows 11 and reinstall Windows 10?: I tried Windows 11 and it has been longer than 10 days. I do not care for it and want to uninstall and reinstall Windows 10. But it looks like I need to wipe out my entire laptop. Surely there is an easy way to do this....
  4. How to uninstall and reinstal microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall and reinstal microsoft store?: how do i reinstall microsoft store? it appears in the start menu but does show up on the apps list in the settings. When i click microsoft store in the start menu, it doesnt work thats why i needed to uninstall and reinstall it but i dont know how....
  5. How to uninstall and reinstal microsoft store?

How to uninstall and reinstal microsoft store?: how do i reinstall microsoft store? it appears in the start menu but does show up on the apps list in the settings. When i click microsoft store in the start menu, it doesnt work thats why i needed to uninstall and reinstall it but i dont know how....
  6. I Uninstalled A App, Now I Can't Reinstall It

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I Uninstalled A App, Now I Can't Reinstall It: So I was working on a art project, when the app just froze so I uninstalled it. Whenever I try and reinstall it it says "You Own This App", when I clearly don't. I deleted it. This isn't the first time something like this has happened, it has happened to many other apps even...
  7. I uninstalled Bluetooth on my Windows 10 PC, how do I reinstall it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I uninstalled Bluetooth on my Windows 10 PC, how do I reinstall it?: My Bluetooth on my Windows 10 PC was not working, so I uninstalled it, and restarted my PC after, I now realized I shouldn't have done this, and I can't find a way to undo it, and I don't know how to reinstall Bluetooth. I've tried restoring my PC as well, but that didn't...
  8. I completely uninstalled microsoft Store, now I want it back.

I completely uninstalled microsoft Store, now I want it back.: Like the title says. I completely uninstalled Microsoft Store, and I should probably get it back. I tried Option Two, here... no luck. This was the result... Reinstall and Re-register Apps in Windows 10 [img] I used Revo Uninstaller, and the Revo scan the registry as...
  9. Uninstalled Minecraft For Windows 10 Edition and now I cannot reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled Minecraft For Windows 10 Edition and now I cannot reinstall: Minecraft wasn't updating to the most current version so I thought uninstalling and reinstalling would fix it but now when I try to reinstall it on the Microsoft Store it fails and I get a message that says, " Minecraft For Windows 10 does not work on this device". I got...
  10. How do I uninstall and reinstall Task manager in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I uninstall and reinstall Task manager in Windows 10?: How do I uninstall and reinstall Task manager in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-and-reinstall-task-manager-in/471a1b63-6e4c-47eb-853d-1b944b13453d