Windows 10: I uninstalled the graphics card and now it is gone. How to undo it?

Discus and support I uninstalled the graphics card and now it is gone. How to undo it? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Yes, everything is good. The second monitor shines like a diamond. This was a major problem, it worked on VGA but not HDMI. But it's a completely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by f14tomcat, Apr 5, 2018.

1. f14tomcat Win User

I uninstalled the graphics card and now it is gone. How to undo it?

Good! We're all glad to see you're back up and working! *Thumbs

(do a backup if you haven't yet......*Wink)

f14tomcat, Apr 5, 2018

2. Hello.

I wanted to uninstall drivers for Nvidia and i made stupid thing. I entered Device Manager, chosed Nvidia card and uninstalled it. Now I have only Intel HD 4000 card and no other card and any other unknown device.
    My system just can't see the Nvidia card. After many reboots and few days it's still missing.
    In BIOS I switched on and off fastboot(or something similar) and Optimus but it did not help.

Can you help me?

:)

SebaFranek, Apr 17, 2018
  3. Achim H Win User
    Uninstalled Angry Birds and now I can't find it the marketplace anymore!!!

Dear kerenor,

thanks a lot for your question in the forum.

Could you please tell me where exactly you don't find it anymore? Is it in the Zune Software on your PC or on your Windows Phone 7?

In your Windows Phone

1) please go to the marketplace and then press the "Search" button (the magnifying glass on the right)

2) type "angry birds" and press the arrow on the right

3) the app should be shown in the results on the next page so that you can choose and download it

As it is saved on your Live ID that you have already purchased it there should be no further costs for you.

Please let me know if this was helpful.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Best regards,

. - Microsoft Support

Achim H, Apr 17, 2018
  4. Siggoz Win User

Uninstalled Angry Birds and now I can't find it the marketplace anymore!!!

I'm in Holland, I got a new WP, and gave my old WP7 HTC Radar to a friend for a while.

Encounted the exact same problem!

When following the link, it said: This app is no longer published.

Could download manually on a SD Card, but there is no SD Storage in the Radar.

In my Download History on windowsphone:

Gone!

Never completed this game, and I was planning to.

But I guess there is no other option to download this anymore I guess.

If you still have this game on your phone and wanna complete, do it ASAP!!

Siggoz, Apr 17, 2018
  5. Ben Myers Win User
    Try clicking "View", "Show hidden devices" in Device manager.

Ben

Ben Myers, Apr 17, 2018
  6. Try3 Win User
    Seba,

If the NVidia card & its software was supplied with the computer then go to the computer maker's website, download their latest drivers for it and install them [they will probably be provided as an exe file that you simply run].

If you bought & installed the NVidia card separately then go to NVidia's website, download their latest drivers for it and install them [they will probably be provided as an exe file that you simply run].

Denis

7. f14tomcat Win User
    2 things you can try.

1) Top of device manager, right click Computer and Scan for New Hardware. It may pick it up and install the driver.

2) Go to settings>security & Updates>Check for updates. See if WU will pick it up.

f14tomcat, Apr 17, 2018
  8. I uninstalled the graphics card and now it is gone. How to undo it?

Nvidia doesn't appear.

SebaFranek, Apr 17, 2018
  9. It doesn't work. I tried to install software from Dell and Nvidia but there is still an error that the driver can't find the compatible device.

SebaFranek, Apr 17, 2018
  10. Scanning doesn't find a Nvidia and any other unknown device.There is nothing to update in updates.

SebaFranek, Apr 17, 2018
  11. Ben Myers Win User
    If Nvidia is the motherboard video device, go into the BIOS setup and see if there is an option to enable it.

Ben

Ben Myers, Apr 17, 2018
  12. Intel HD 4000 is motherboard video device. Nvidia K5000M is second/additional graphic card (dedicated?).

SebaFranek, Apr 17, 2018
  13. Plankton Win User

Your problem is; this is a laptop with switchable graphics. That said, the first step is to go to the laptops driver/support page and re download the Nvidia mobile driver for your make/model.
    Support | Dell US

FYI: The Intel HD graphics is the default GPU.....if/when the graphics become intense enough it's "supposed" to switch over to the Nvidia GPU. With some laptops there is an option to manually change the default GPU....but not all. I'm not sure if your Dell does.

Plankton, Apr 17, 2018
  14. I did it. But when I install the driver I get the message "the driver software could not find compatible graphics hardware" so I can't finish installation.

The optimus function is responsible for this. But after turning it off, when the laptop should work only on Nvidia, it gives nothing. Just low resolution and there are no graphics cards in Devices Manager

SebaFranek, Apr 17, 2018
  15. f14tomcat Win User
    f14tomcat, Apr 17, 2018
Thema:

1. I uninstalled the graphics card and now it is gone. How to undo it? - Similar Threads - uninstalled graphics card

2. Issue after uninstall Graphic Card driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issue after uninstall Graphic Card driver: Hello so I accidentally deleted my dx 11 Nvidia graphics thingy and I went to control panel went to recovery then I reset my pc and now it turns on lights on fans everything but when I turn my monitor on it goes in then cuts out and said no signal I’ve reseated the rams reset...
  3. I uninstall my graphics card in the device manager and I want to review my graphics card in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstall my graphics card in the device manager and I want to review my graphics card in...: Hello, I did a restore point before but when I restore it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uninstall-my-graphics-card-in-the-device-manager/7a10236d-26ce-4f0c-8558-dd4fc5cabdab
  4. I uninstall my graphics card in the device manager and I want to review my graphics card in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I uninstall my graphics card in the device manager and I want to review my graphics card in...: Hello, I did a restore point before but when I restore it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uninstall-my-graphics-card-in-the-device-manager/7a10236d-26ce-4f0c-8558-dd4fc5cabdab
  5. I uninstall my graphics card in the device manager and I want to review my graphics card in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Accidently Uninstalled Graphics Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidently Uninstalled Graphics Card: Well I was going through my pc trying to uninstall applications to help my pc run better and i accidently uninstalled my graphics driver. Many of these websites say to check under device management and look under display adapters but display adapters isnt there, even with...
  7. Accidently Uninstalled Graphics Card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidently Uninstalled Graphics Card: Well I was going through my pc trying to uninstall applications to help my pc run better and i accidently uninstalled my graphics driver. Many of these websites say to check under device management and look under display adapters but display adapters isnt there, even with...
  8. Accidently Uninstalled Graphics Card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Graphics card uninstall now black screen with no mouse . Help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphics card uninstall now black screen with no mouse . Help!: HP laptop has had issues lately- mainly slow and typical issues but last night it suddenly was black while using it but screen on (lit) and finally said it installing updates. I had left the room but when I left it was on normal functions and when I returned it was in...
  10. Graphics card now or later?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics card now or later?: So got paid not too long ago and was wondering If I should get a GTX 1070 now or wait till the end of next month to buy a 1080? Still don't have a case and haven't had one since my last one smoked up with the wires melting (had that returned with my money back in my hand),...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. if laptop apperas black then how to enable intel hd graphics

2. how to make graphic card chosed over basic