Windows 10: I updated my laptop today to 1803 build 17692.1004, can anybody tell me is this my font...

Discus and support I updated my laptop today to 1803 build 17692.1004, can anybody tell me is this my font... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Delivery Optimization option in settings [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ArpitAgrawal19, Jul 13, 2018.

1. I updated my laptop today to 1803 build 17692.1004, can anybody tell me is this my font...

Delivery Optimization option in settings I updated my laptop today to 1803 build 17692.1004, can anybody tell me is this my font... 2986d29f-d744-4d4e-a1bd-578272b411b3?upload=true.jpg

:)

ArpitAgrawal19, Jul 13, 2018
  2. cdhawan Win User

Segoe fonts issue after Windows 10 update build 1803

We have windows form app in the market that uses "Segoe" font. After windows 10 updated to build 1803, customers start to see incorrect fonts rendered in UI (Wingding)

Is this is a known issue, please?

cdhawan, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Updating to 17692 crashes at 42% with a GSOD - SYSTEM-SERVICE-EXCEPTION

Is it a Surface Studio?

Via

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/201...

ADDED: If you have a Surface Studio, it will fail to update to Builds 17682, 17686, and 17692. This bug is fixed and you will be able to update to the next build we flight.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Jul 13, 2018
  4. I updated my laptop today to 1803 build 17692.1004, can anybody tell me is this my font...

FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

I updated my laptop today to 1803 build 17692.1004, can anybody tell me is this my font...

1. I updated my laptop today to 1803 build 17692.1004, can anybody tell me is this my font... - Similar Threads - updated laptop today

2. Can anybody tell me what this is? Please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can anybody tell me what this is? Please: I have Recently spoted this in my device manager The yellow triangle near this If i open properties then i get thisCan anybody guide me to fix this issue please?Thank you in advance...
  3. Can anybody tell me if this is normal. This is in my msert.log

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can anybody tell me if this is normal. This is in my msert.log: Threat detected: VirTool:Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore regkeyvalue://hklm\software\microsoft\windows defender\\DisableAntiSpyware SigSeq: 0x0000055555C57273 Extended Scan Removal Results ---------------- Start 'remove' for...
  4. Can anybody tell me how to get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anybody tell me how to get rid of this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheBruceDog02 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hkkhf2/can_anybody_tell_me_how_to_get_rid_of_this/
  5. Can anybody tell me what's wrong with my computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anybody tell me what's wrong with my computer?: Hello, I bought my computer off Facebook marketplace, so I'm not sure if this is my fault or the builder's but out of the blue one day my computer screen turned to black suddenly, I couldn't turn it off by pressing/holding the power button. My keyboard turned off and couldn't...
  6. Fonts - How can I tell in my Fonts folder which fonts are OpenType?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fonts - How can I tell in my Fonts folder which fonts are OpenType?: I have recently been looking at using Stylistic Sets in Word. My understanding is that these only are present in OpenType fonts. When I look, the fonts are identified as TrueType but some of them are OpenType. How can I distinguish between them?...
  7. Can anybody tell me the best ad blocker for Edge?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can anybody tell me the best ad blocker for Edge?: can anybody tell me the best ad blocker for edge * Original title: Ad Blocker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anybody-tell-me-the-best-ad-blocker-for-edge/10f5090c-adbc-462d-a942-766c8643329a
  8. After 17692 update, desktop font not scaling

in Windows 10 Customization
    After 17692 update, desktop font not scaling: After Insider Preview 17692 installed, my desktop font will not scale. This appears to effect the desktop, any system prompts and non windows store apps, like chrome. You can see here the menu of the file explorer is sized....but the text INSIDE is not. [ATTACH] You can...
  9. windows tells me my Laptop is up to date build 10240

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows tells me my Laptop is up to date build 10240: windows tells me my Laptop is up to date build 10240 Cant see this is correct [img] 33960
  10. Can anybody tell me WHY my computer crash?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anybody tell me WHY my computer crash?: Please... I'm exhausted... I have new, fresh system and STILL from time to time its crash /over and over - I need to use recovery tool to break BSOD loop. Please let me know if attached DMP file is not enough - and thank you all for a help. 91979