Windows 10: i,ve just got a new computer with Windows 10 on it, when I go through the setup

Discus and support i,ve just got a new computer with Windows 10 on it, when I go through the setup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i,ve just got a new computer with Windows 10 on it, when I go through the setup, I click on creat a pin and the dots kee circling with just a moment.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JeffreyLambert, Jul 7, 2018.

1. i,ve just got a new computer with Windows 10 on it, when I go through the setup

i,ve just got a new computer with Windows 10 on it, when I go through the setup, I click on creat a pin and the dots kee circling with just a moment. Left over night and still doing the same.

what should I do?

:)

JeffreyLambert, Jul 7, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 29, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 29, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

i,ve just got a new computer with Windows 10 on it, when I go through the setup

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

i,ve just got a new computer with Windows 10 on it, when I go through the setup

1. i,ve just got a new computer with Windows 10 on it, when I go through the setup - Similar Threads - got computer through

2. I´ve got an Trojan call Trojan.Lamer.CA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I´ve got an Trojan call Trojan.Lamer.CA: Hi people I need help with a trojan virus call "Trojan.Lamer.CA" I want to know if my pc is safe, because, I use windows defender program left the trojan in quarantine, it´s that safe? I want to erase of my pc, but I want to know If I can erase the trojan without format my...
  3. I´ve got an Trojan call Trojan.Lamer.CA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I´ve got an Trojan call Trojan.Lamer.CA: Hi people I need help with a trojan virus call "Trojan.Lamer.CA" I want to know if my pc is safe, because, I use windows defender program left the trojan in quarantine, it´s that safe? I want to erase of my pc, but I want to know If I can erase the trojan without format my...
  4. I just got my new laptop with Windows 11. After going through Personalization and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got my new laptop with Windows 11. After going through Personalization and...: System: Windows 11I have tried the first 3 steps in this article: https://www.makeuseof.com/windows-11-missing-desktop-icons/#:~:text=Enable%20Show%20Desktop%20Icons&text=Right%2Dclick%20anywhere%20on%20an,hidden%20desktop%20icons%20should%20reappear. 1. Enable Show Desktop...
  5. I just got my new laptop with Windows 11. After going through Personalization and...

I just got my new laptop with Windows 11. After going through Personalization and...: System: Windows 11I have tried the first 3 steps in this article: https://www.makeuseof.com/windows-11-missing-desktop-icons/#:~:text=Enable%20Show%20Desktop%20Icons&text=Right%2Dclick%20anywhere%20on%20an,hidden%20desktop%20icons%20should%20reappear. 1. Enable Show Desktop...
  6. I just got a new computer, going thru setup process & it says my microsoft acct does not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got a new computer, going thru setup process & it says my microsoft acct does not...: I just got a new computer, going thru setup process & it says my microsoft acct does not exist, but exists on the computer right next to it!...
  7. I just got a new computer, going thru setup process & it says my microsoft acct does not...

I just got a new computer, going thru setup process & it says my microsoft acct does not...: I just got a new computer, going thru setup process & it says my microsoft acct does not exist, but exists on the computer right next to it!...
  8. I just got my new pc and when I go to set it up, there is no WiFi option and it does not...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just got my new pc and when I go to set it up, there is no WiFi option and it does not...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Firedoge723 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lh4qs7/i_just_got_my_new_pc_and_when_i_go_to_set_it_up/
  9. NEW COMPUTER SETUP JUST SPINNING

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NEW COMPUTER SETUP JUST SPINNING: my new computer install just shows spinning w/o any progress help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-computer-setup-just-spinning/ae7ab237-12f1-4679-a19e-2c1f97cfa1e2
  10. i just love love picture it publishing. i just got a new window 10 computer, n realize i...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i just love love picture it publishing. i just got a new window 10 computer, n realize i...: i just love love picture it publishing. i just got a new window 10 computer, n realize i cant use it.... help. i use it for everything. what can I do. is there something comparable....