Windows 10: I want ADD to my default fonts so that I can add some zing to my emails.

Discus and support I want ADD to my default fonts so that I can add some zing to my emails. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I know how to add fonts to Windows and how to change within a application, but even here there is nothing to chose from on this feedback.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JanO'Kane, Sep 4, 2018.

1. JanO'Kane Win User

I want ADD to my default fonts so that I can add some zing to my emails.

I know how to add fonts to Windows and how to change within a application, but even here there is nothing to chose from on this feedback.

:)

JanO'Kane, Sep 4, 2018

2. RESETTING THE DEFAULT FONTS?

Hello,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have performed. To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• Did you delete any fonts from the system?
    • Which Windows 10 build are you using?
    • When you say ''Tried the one in the font menu but it didn't work!
      ‘’did you tried the option Restore default fonts settings? If not you can try the below steps.
    Let’s try to restore the default fonts settings and check if this helps.

• Type fonts on the Windows search bar and select
      Fonts.

• Click on Font settings on the left pane and click on
      Restore default fonts settings.

• Click on OK.
    Check if this helps. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    In Windows 10 how do I return the font on my desktop icons to the default setting?

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to restore to default font settings in windows 10.

• Type fonts in the search and press enter

• Click on Font settings

• Click on Restore default font settings.
    Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Cannot change the default font style in Mail for Windows

Like what we have mentioned in our first reply, the font format that you've chosen will become active until you send the email. If you will compose a new email, the font format will return to the default settings. This is the design of the Mail app. If you
    want the Mail app to have a setting that will allow you to change the default font format of your emails, we suggest that you submit a feedback using the Feedback Hub app. The steps on how to use the Feedback Hub can be found in our last reply.

Should you have further queries, feel free to reply to this thread.

Argel Obm, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

1. I want ADD to my default fonts so that I can add some zing to my emails. - Similar Threads - ADD default fonts

2. I want to add a new alias to my Microsoft account so I can delete my old one.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to add a new alias to my Microsoft account so I can delete my old one.: I went to this page to add a new alias so I can get rid of my old one. But the page simply won't let me. I select the 'Add an existing email address as a Microsoft account alias' box and enter the outlook address I created to replace the old one and I get 'This email address...
  3. I want to add a new alias to my Microsoft account so I can delete my old one.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to add a new alias to my Microsoft account so I can delete my old one.: I went to this page to add a new alias so I can get rid of my old one. But the page simply won't let me. I select the 'Add an existing email address as a Microsoft account alias' box and enter the outlook address I created to replace the old one and I get 'This email address...
  4. I can't verify an email address that I want to add to my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't verify an email address that I want to add to my microsoft account: I added a new email address to my microsoft account. I know I added it, because I received the "verify account" email to my new email address. When I hit the 'confirm' verify link, the email is not verified, and the page just opens "View basic information about your...
  5. I can't verify an email address that I want to add to my microsoft account

I can't verify an email address that I want to add to my microsoft account: I added a new email address to my microsoft account. I know I added it, because I received the "verify account" email to my new email address. When I hit the 'confirm' verify link, the email is not verified, and the page just opens "View basic information about your...
  6. i want to add ram to my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to add ram to my pc: I want to add 8gb of ram to my pc of motherboard HP 843F .I am thinking of buying : Crucial RAM 8GB DDR4 3200MHz CL22 or 2933MHz or 2666MHz Desktop Memory CT8G4DFRA32A link to site So will it be compatible with my motherboard?...
  7. i want to add ram to my pc

i want to add ram to my pc: I want to add 8gb of ram to my pc of motherboard HP 843F .I am thinking of buying : Crucial RAM 8GB DDR4 3200MHz CL22 or 2933MHz or 2666MHz Desktop Memory CT8G4DFRA32A link to site So will it be compatible with my motherboard?...
  8. I want to add a font from a game to my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to add a font from a game to my pc: I don't know how, but i want to add the Andy font to my fonts but i don't know how to get in to the font folder can i get some help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-add-a-font-from-a-game-to-my-pc/1a89cec8-84ca-4047-8db2-c83ba3bc6087
  9. I can not add an email account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I can not add an email account: Hello, I can not add a new account in the configuration of Windows 10, or manage existing account. pressing to add or manage opens for a second the new window and closes without displaying any errors or anything. [img] 58962
  10. Font...Can I add a folder?

in Windows 10 Support
    Font...Can I add a folder?: I would like to create a new folder within Windows Font Folder to add fonts to, is this possible please? Thanks for looking *Smile 90112