Windows 10: I Want Mute System Volume Icon as ICO

Discus and support I Want Mute System Volume Icon as ICO in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [img] Hi. Im New Member and New User for Windows 10. This is My 1st Thread I Want This Icon as ICO to Use for Shortcut Icon and Pin to Taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gunzorla, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Gunzorla Win User

I Want Mute System Volume Icon as ICO

I Want Mute System Volume Icon as ICO [​IMG]

Hi. Im New Member and New User for Windows 10. This is My 1st Thread

I Want This Icon as ICO to Use for Shortcut Icon and Pin to Taskbar (I Think Size is 128x128 ?) (Use for NirCmd)

:)

Gunzorla, Feb 29, 2016

2. How to automatically disable system sounds in playback

Right click the Volume icon in the Taskbar Notification area

Click Open Volume Mixer

Click the volume icon at the bottom System sounds to mute it.

Andre Da Costa, Feb 29, 2016
  3. Windows media player and volume mixer interaction

System Sound interact with Media Player

1) Right click on Sound Icon

2) Click on Open Volume Mixer

3) Mute system sound only

- This will mute your system sound and not the media player sound

Roharashraj™, Feb 29, 2016
  4. I Want Mute System Volume Icon as ICO

lopedoggie, Feb 29, 2016
  5. Edwin New Member
    Hi @Gunzorla Welcome to the forums! *Smile
    You could extract it from system file: 'SndVolSSO.dll' but you'd have to use a resource extraction software.

I Want Mute System Volume Icon as ICO [​IMG]

Edwin, Feb 29, 2016
  6. Gunzorla Win User
    Thank Edwin !

Now I Have That Icon as ICO *Biggrin

Gunzorla, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

I Want Mute System Volume Icon as ICO

1. I Want Mute System Volume Icon as ICO - Similar Threads - Mute System Volume

2. system volume not controlling apps other than mute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system volume not controlling apps other than mute: Hi.I have a problem where the sound on apps is not affected at all by the master system volume, except mute.Regardless of the volume I have set at the system level, an individual app will play at the volume shown in the mixer.So if I have Edge at 100%, it will play at 100%...
  3. system volume not controlling apps other than mute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    system volume not controlling apps other than mute: Hi.I have a problem where the sound on apps is not affected at all by the master system volume, except mute.Regardless of the volume I have set at the system level, an individual app will play at the volume shown in the mixer.So if I have Edge at 100%, it will play at 100%...
  4. Volume Full or Mute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Full or Mute: Issue is volume by pressing buttons moving it up or down or dragging to change it- when it is above 0 anywhere to 100 - the actual volume coming out is exactly the same. When it is 0/mute, nothing comes out. So volume bar doesn't control or influence the actual volume, bar on...
  5. Volume Full or Mute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume Full or Mute: Issue is volume by pressing buttons moving it up or down or dragging to change it- when it is above 0 anywhere to 100 - the actual volume coming out is exactly the same. When it is 0/mute, nothing comes out. So volume bar doesn't control or influence the actual volume, bar on...
  6. System volume icon does not adjust volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System volume icon does not adjust volume: I can adjust volume from settings and as far as I can see, the drivers are up to date, but all of a sudden I can't adjust the volume from the icon on the taskbar...
  7. volume mute not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    volume mute not working: When i press the mute volume button on my keyboard, it doesnt mute the volume on my computer. the button isnt the problem though. when i press it, the volume thing pops up in the top left, and shows an x in place of the number thats usually how loud the volume is, so it...
  8. I want to mute windows automatically

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I want to mute windows automatically: will there be a way for windows to mute the audio when the headphones is removed? my headphone is in bad contact and sometimes it disconnects alone, on android devices it is similar, 2 volume bars, 1 with headphones and one without, will there be a way to do something...
  9. Mute Icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mute Icon: Hey all, This morning on my system was a white speaker icon with an "X" in it and the word "MUTE". My mouse pointer just passes thru it. How do I get rid of it? I'm using WIN 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mute-icon/fe77352b-0574-4658-939e-f417ad81106f
  10. Using Task Scheduler to Mute System Volume

in Windows 10 Support
    Using Task Scheduler to Mute System Volume: I'm wanting to mute my system volume at 10:00 PM each night and unmute at 9:00 AM every day. I installed Volume Concierge but for some reason it's not working. I've never used Task Scheduler before but decided to give it a try by following instructions online. I first...