Windows 10: I want my heading font to be larger than my actual letter how do I do this

Discus and support I want my heading font to be larger than my actual letter how do I do this in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do i make my heading font larger than my font in the letter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Heathersmithson, Aug 11, 2018.

1. I want my heading font to be larger than my actual letter how do I do this

how do i make my heading font larger than my font in the letter

:)

Heathersmithson, Aug 11, 2018

2. i need larger font size letters for my lumia 610

How can i get larger font size letters for my lumia 610? It's impossible to see, there´s no option to font size?

SusanaHernandez, Aug 11, 2018
  3. FONT MAGNIFIER NEEDED ON AN N9

Font size is certainly better, but still could be larger - hopefully someone is working on an app to do this? Otherwise please could someone give a step by step (for novices like me) list of instructions for how to edit the default settings to increase
    the font size? Thanks!

patrickcctx, Aug 11, 2018
  4. I want my heading font to be larger than my actual letter how do I do this

FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

I want my heading font to be larger than my actual letter how do I do this

1. I want my heading font to be larger than my actual letter how do I do this - Similar Threads - heading font larger

2. My display screen is showing larger icons than before. How do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My display screen is showing larger icons than before. How do i fix this?: Tonight my screen is showing all of my folder and document icons much larger than earlier today. I have lots of folders on my display screen and they are not all visible to me. I looked up all the Microsoft information about my display, but couldn't find the simple which I...
  3. My display screen is showing larger icons than before. How do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My display screen is showing larger icons than before. How do i fix this?: Tonight my screen is showing all of my folder and document icons much larger than earlier today. I have lots of folders on my display screen and they are not all visible to me. I looked up all the Microsoft information about my display, but couldn't find the simple which I...
  4. My display screen is showing larger icons than before. How do i fix this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do I type a letter on my phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I type a letter on my phone: How do I type a letter on my iPhone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-type-a-letter-on-my-phone/3976cda2-2179-4ac5-a80f-000962951071
  6. why is my task bar larger than normal? how do i change it back?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    why is my task bar larger than normal? how do i change it back?: [IMG] submitted by /u/DA_DOOM_SLAYER [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m1yy6k/why_is_my_task_bar_larger_than_normal_how_do_i/
  7. how do i make my printer tyype larger letters?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i make my printer tyype larger letters?: how to make the typing larger letters https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-my-printer-tyype-larger-letters/95f5befb-5ced-4034-95f1-7ffc8f11acce
  8. I do not want all this messing around - its doing my head in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I do not want all this messing around - its doing my head in: I just need to reinstall my printer since your system has now without necessity and without my permission disengaged it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-do-not-want-all-this-messing-around-its-doing-my/d8d44877-087c-46db-a8ff-62b2d07378ee
  9. Everything on my computer screen is appearing larger than normal. how do i return to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Everything on my computer screen is appearing larger than normal. how do i return to...: I turned off my computer before vacation and turned off the power strip. When I booted up again, everything on the computer screen is appearing larger than normal. Not just on the desktop but in MS Office, internet browser... all my apps. How do I return to previous size...
  10. I want larger font on all displays on my new computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want larger font on all displays on my new computer: How do I set larger font size for all displays on my computer?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/i-want-larger-font-on-all-displays-on-my-new/90940dec-c89c-4d94-88d9-7c0bb181f552