Windows 10: I want my icons back

Discus and support I want my icons back in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I upgraded to Windows 10 all my icons disappeared and became light blue images of fx a camera for .bmp files. How do I get my icons back that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Wolffie, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Wolffie Win User

I want my icons back

When I upgraded to Windows 10 all my icons disappeared and became light blue images of fx a camera for .bmp files.
    How do I get my icons back that show a preview of what the file looks like, please?

:)

Wolffie, Dec 11, 2015

2. help with what email account gets opened from Today

i have a couple of emails set up on a windoze mobile treo 750, one being hotmail account.

It's grasped a hold of that hot mail account, put an asterisk beside in the list of accounts, won't let me delete it and worst of all, defaults to that (least used) account every time i go into email. then i have to frig around with go-to to get to my real
    email

can any one help

- whats the asterisk mean?

- how to delete this pos account?

- is there a way to spec the default account that is opened from Today?

thanks very much.

PS, oh yeah, whenever i make a change to Today, it doesn't take effect unless i reset - is this normal?

I want my Treo back, Dec 11, 2015
  3. help with what email account gets opened from Today

ok, here is a fix - a way to get windows mobile off the device

open Windows Live in Start - Programs on the device. In the Menu, select Account Options and select Switch Accounts. This will remove all emails from your device. When done, the EULA page will appear. On that screen, make sure you select REJECT. Windows
    Live setup will stop and you will be taken back to WL main page - The page with Live Search and the Sign-in to Windows Live link. Check in Messaging and Windows Live mailbox is gone.

ironic that the only way to use a microcsoft operating system device effectively is to avoid their email. lol. or maybe there's a better way.....meanwhile i put this up in case it helps.

starting to think i should have gone for the 755
    I want my icons back [​IMG]

I want my Treo back, Dec 11, 2015
  4. swarfega Win User

I want my icons back

You could try ccleaner, both the file cleaner and registry cleaner. You need to go through its options and disable anything that you want to keep.

swarfega, Dec 11, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

I want my icons back

1. I want my icons back - Similar Threads - icons

2. Just deleted a bunch of useless files in my downloads folder and now the some of my icons...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just deleted a bunch of useless files in my downloads folder and now the some of my icons...: Just recently, I took the time to declutter my downloads folder by deleting a bunch of unnecessary files. However, it seems that as a consequence, some of my icons’ textures have gone missing. Now I’m wondering what steps I should take to address this issue....
  3. Just deleted a bunch of useless files in my downloads folder and now the some of my icons...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just deleted a bunch of useless files in my downloads folder and now the some of my icons...: Just recently, I took the time to declutter my downloads folder by deleting a bunch of unnecessary files. However, it seems that as a consequence, some of my icons’ textures have gone missing. Now I’m wondering what steps I should take to address this issue....
  4. The icon on my desktop and browse keep refreshing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The icon on my desktop and browse keep refreshing.: The icon on my laptop and browser keep refreshing without me issuing any command. Should i do to resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-icon-on-my-desktop-and-browse-keep-refreshing/a5dc16cb-2314-443a-9b27-e95bdb8c1755
  5. The icon on my desktop and browse keep refreshing.

The icon on my desktop and browse keep refreshing.: The icon on my laptop and browser keep refreshing without me issuing any command. Should i do to resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-icon-on-my-desktop-and-browse-keep-refreshing/a5dc16cb-2314-443a-9b27-e95bdb8c1755
  6. The icon on my desktop and browse keep refreshing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Taskbar menu start icon empty when program is started from programs folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar menu start icon empty when program is started from programs folder: I have developed a program with installer. The program is installed in the programs folder. The program has also a link in the menu start. However the icon is empty:When I start the program from menu the icon the icon on the taskbar is also emptyWhen I start the program...
  8. Taskbar menu start icon empty when program is started from programs folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar menu start icon empty when program is started from programs folder: I have developed a program with installer. The program is installed in the programs folder. The program has also a link in the menu start. However the icon is empty:When I start the program from menu the icon the icon on the taskbar is also emptyWhen I start the program...
  9. Taskbar menu start icon empty when program is started from programs folder

10. my icons are completely messed up

my icons are completely messed up: my icons are completely messed up and the spacing is making it impossible to see or organize as they are taking way too much space and instead of being able to have multiple icons in the same row, I get to have only 3...