Windows 10: i want the other minecraft not windows 10 version

Discus and support i want the other minecraft not windows 10 version in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so im on my computer with wanting to by Minecraft from Mojang but I went to Microsoft store not realizing and im wanting a refund just so I can buy the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by clarajones1, Jul 6, 2018.

1. i want the other minecraft not windows 10 version

so im on my computer with wanting to by Minecraft from Mojang but I went to Microsoft store not realizing and im wanting a refund just so I can buy the game from Mojang and because I don't want windows 10 version

:)

clarajones1, Jul 6, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 6, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game

Read more: Better Together 'Minecraft' beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game for console, mobile and Windows 10 - The Fire Hose

See also:

Brink, Jul 6, 2018
  4. i want the other minecraft not windows 10 version

Minecraft 10 Wont Download Full Version

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern, we would like to know if you're trying to access the free trial version of Minecraft on Xbox app. If so, have you tried signing out and signing in your account on Xbox app?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall your Xbox app to update it. Follow the steps below:

• Click Start and type Windows PowerShell on the search box.  
    • Right-click and then select Run as administrator.  
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Hit Enter.  
    • Launch Windows Store and download the Xbox App.  
    • Open the game on the Xbox App.  

Once done, let's check if you can now download the Minecraft full version on Xbox app.

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

i want the other minecraft not windows 10 version

1. i want the other minecraft not windows 10 version - Similar Threads - minecraft version

2. Can I buy only java version of minecraft if I already own a bedrock version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I buy only java version of minecraft if I already own a bedrock version?: I wanted to ask if I can somehow buy java only since its in a bundle and i already own a bedrock version.If i cant buy them seperatly, what happens if i already own a bedrock account on the mail address where i want to purchase the game? will my progress get lost or i will...
  3. Can I buy only java version of minecraft if I already own a bedrock version?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I buy only java version of minecraft if I already own a bedrock version?: I wanted to ask if I can somehow buy java only since its in a bundle and i already own a bedrock version.If i cant buy them seperatly, what happens if i already own a bedrock account on the mail address where i want to purchase the game? will my progress get lost or i will...
  4. i bought the windows 10 version of minecraft but when i go to play it tells me that i can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i bought the windows 10 version of minecraft but when i go to play it tells me that i can...: i bought the windows 10 version of minecraft but when i go to play it tells me that i can only play java. i have pc gamepass and everything. why cant i play windows 10 version?...
  5. i bought the windows 10 version of minecraft but when i go to play it tells me that i can...

i bought the windows 10 version of minecraft but when i go to play it tells me that i can...: i bought the windows 10 version of minecraft but when i go to play it tells me that i can only play java. i have pc gamepass and everything. why cant i play windows 10 version?...
  6. Minecraft for Windows asks me to purchase and unlock the full version after it was gifted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows asks me to purchase and unlock the full version after it was gifted...: I was gifted Minecraft by a friend on xbox while i play on pc. I had no problem redeeming the gift code, and it registered as minecraft for windows. When i download through the xbox app, i cant play since it tells me in need to buy another version to unlock the full game,...
  7. Minecraft for Windows asks me to purchase and unlock the full version after it was gifted...

Minecraft for Windows asks me to purchase and unlock the full version after it was gifted...: I was gifted Minecraft by a friend on xbox while i play on pc. I had no problem redeeming the gift code, and it registered as minecraft for windows. When i download through the xbox app, i cant play since it tells me in need to buy another version to unlock the full game,...
  8. Can't play most Minecraft versions at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play most Minecraft versions at all: I've been trying to run a 1.18.2 modpack however, after launching I always get error code 1. I thought it might be something wrong with the modpack but I cant even run vanilla 1.18.2.I've tried uninstalling Java, reinstalling.deleting the .minecraft folder/launcher and...
  9. Can't play most Minecraft versions at all

Can't play most Minecraft versions at all: I've been trying to run a 1.18.2 modpack however, after launching I always get error code 1. I thought it might be something wrong with the modpack but I cant even run vanilla 1.18.2.I've tried uninstalling Java, reinstalling.deleting the .minecraft folder/launcher and...
  10. I can't install another minecraft versions ,like 1.18, on minecraft java launcher

I can't install another minecraft versions ,like 1.18, on minecraft java launcher: i don't know what hapen but i cant play minecraft java because i cant install another minecraft version on the minecraft launcher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-another-minecraft-versions-like-118/b9dcf3f3-73cf-429c-bd3e-d92332d74947

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft i cannot select the version