Windows 10: i want this thing out of my sight

Discus and support i want this thing out of my sight in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; there's this goofy caps lock icon whenever i type.i don't like it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bagel, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Bagel Win User

i want this thing out of my sight

there's this goofy caps lock icon whenever i type.i don't like it.

:)

Bagel, Apr 24, 2024

2. Configure the 'Block at First Sight' feature?

Windows Defender has this feature called Block at First Sight.
    Does this need to be set in Group Policy or could it be set in the Windows Defender Security GUI app?
    If so, please explain the steps.

I know I have the Cloud protection enabled in the Defender app, but I don't see Block at First Sight setting.

Thanks!

win10freak, Apr 24, 2024
  3. Phenom 9850BE low voltage overclocking results!

well if your going to continue with overclocking, i suggest doing the baby steps thing heh. good luck with the overclocking

eidairaman1, Apr 24, 2024
  4. Cast Win User

Windows Store Spring Cleaning

Good suggestion by Ed, also ccleaner free has the option from the list of applications and remove the one that is more in sight.

Thema:

1. i want this thing out of my sight - Similar Threads - thing sight

2. Windows 11 -- Scaling the display doesn't make some things larger... Properties window,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 -- Scaling the display doesn't make some things larger... Properties window,...: Using Windows 11 Home. Nvidia GTX-1650 graphics, desktop computer. The monitor is 32-inches and 3840x2160 resolution UHD. I have scaled up text in windows and the size of windows up to 175%... though 150% may ultimately be better. But the additional scaling is not applied to...
  3. Windows 11 -- Scaling the display doesn't make some things larger... Properties window,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 -- Scaling the display doesn't make some things larger... Properties window,...: Using Windows 11 Home. Nvidia GTX-1650 graphics, desktop computer. The monitor is 32-inches and 3840x2160 resolution UHD. I have scaled up text in windows and the size of windows up to 175%... though 150% may ultimately be better. But the additional scaling is not applied to...
  4. A few seemingly unrelated strange things have happened to my PC and I don't know how to fix...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A few seemingly unrelated strange things have happened to my PC and I don't know how to fix...: So today I noticed three seemingly unrelated different issues that happened on my PC and I was wondering if somehow it is one overall connected issue. 1. When I first started up my laptop today I went to raise the volume and all of my keyboard keys at the top row f1, f2, etc....
  5. A few seemingly unrelated strange things have happened to my PC and I don't know how to fix...

A few seemingly unrelated strange things have happened to my PC and I don't know how to fix...: So today I noticed three seemingly unrelated different issues that happened on my PC and I was wondering if somehow it is one overall connected issue. 1. When I first started up my laptop today I went to raise the volume and all of my keyboard keys at the top row f1, f2, etc....
  6. Having trouble with Windows Networking. Some things like printer sharing don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble with Windows Networking. Some things like printer sharing don't work: I recently had a home network consisting of a Windows 7 Desktop and a Windows 11 Laptop. I had file and printer sharing working in both directions i.e. I could access files on the laptop from the desktop and vice versa. Recently, my Windows 7 desktop died so I had to buy a...
  7. Having trouble with Windows Networking. Some things like printer sharing don't work

Having trouble with Windows Networking. Some things like printer sharing don't work: I recently had a home network consisting of a Windows 7 Desktop and a Windows 11 Laptop. I had file and printer sharing working in both directions i.e. I could access files on the laptop from the desktop and vice versa. Recently, my Windows 7 desktop died so I had to buy a...
  8. I have this weird thing on my task manager and I don't recognize it. Is this an issue or ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have this weird thing on my task manager and I don't recognize it. Is this an issue or ??: There is a process called "Nice Cabihe" on my computer and I can't end it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-this-weird-thing-on-my-task-manager-and-i/b8be3934-5e1c-453d-a1d9-dc9069d96819
  9. I have this weird thing on my task manager and I don't recognize it. Is this an issue or ??

I have this weird thing on my task manager and I don't recognize it. Is this an issue or ??: There is a process called "Nice Cabihe" on my computer and I can't end it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-this-weird-thing-on-my-task-manager-and-i/b8be3934-5e1c-453d-a1d9-dc9069d96819
  10. i want this thing out of my sight

i want this thing out of my sight: there's this goofy caps lock icon whenever i type.i don't like it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-this-thing-out-of-my-sight/7afe260a-5a83-477f-8e98-2018dfa67fa2