Windows 10: i want to add a new user for my kids in the Pc

Discus and support i want to add a new user for my kids in the Pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello guys i want to create a new user for my kids... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ShannonFalgoust, Aug 14, 2018.

1. i want to add a new user for my kids in the Pc

hello guys i want to create a new user for my kids

:)

ShannonFalgoust, Aug 14, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 14, 2018
  3. Kreij Win User
    Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Aug 14, 2018
  4. i want to add a new user for my kids in the Pc

Am unable to create a new user. Accounts -> Add someone else to this PC options is not working to create a new account.

Hi Pawan,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the computer, sign-in and check with the status of this issue. As this might be a temporary issue.

Follow the below steps to create a new user account:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Control Panel.
    • Select User Accounts, click on Manage another account.
    • Select Add a new user in PC settings, click on
      Add someone else to this PC
      and follow onscreen instructions.
    Refer to: Create a local user account
    in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of creating a new user account for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

i want to add a new user for my kids in the Pc

1. i want to add a new user for my kids in the Pc - Similar Threads - add user kids

2. i want to add ram to my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to add ram to my pc: I want to add 8gb of ram to my pc of motherboard HP 843F .I am thinking of buying : Crucial RAM 8GB DDR4 3200MHz CL22 or 2933MHz or 2666MHz Desktop Memory CT8G4DFRA32A link to site So will it be compatible with my motherboard?...
  3. i want to add ram to my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to add ram to my pc: I want to add 8gb of ram to my pc of motherboard HP 843F .I am thinking of buying : Crucial RAM 8GB DDR4 3200MHz CL22 or 2933MHz or 2666MHz Desktop Memory CT8G4DFRA32A link to site So will it be compatible with my motherboard?...
  4. add a new user

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    add a new user: HP Pavillion laptop, windows 10I want to add a new user to this laptop. This user does not have a Microsoft account. They don't want a Microsoft account. When I follow: Settings -> Accounts -> Family and other users -> Add someone else to this PC The dialog "requires" a phone...
  5. add a new user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add a new user: HP Pavillion laptop, windows 10I want to add a new user to this laptop. This user does not have a Microsoft account. They don't want a Microsoft account. When I follow: Settings -> Accounts -> Family and other users -> Add someone else to this PC The dialog "requires" a phone...
  6. add a new user

7. I just want to play minecraft with my kid!!!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I just want to play minecraft with my kid!!!: please for the love of god someone help me!! I have tried litterly everything and still cant get the damn game to work!! my kid was on in seconds on her tablet but the laptop/pc version just wont work!! im getting messages of "something has gone wrong on our end" which never...
  8. I just want to play minecraft with my kid!!!

I just want to play minecraft with my kid!!!: please for the love of god someone help me!! I have tried litterly everything and still cant get the damn game to work!! my kid was on in seconds on her tablet but the laptop/pc version just wont work!! im getting messages of "something has gone wrong on our end" which never...
  9. add new user but do not want other user's programs and apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    add new user but do not want other user's programs and apps: Hello, I want to add a user but do not want the programs on that user account that are installed on the admin's profile. How can I do that? submitted by /u/schnackschnack [link] [comments]...
  10. I can't add kids to my family account.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I can't add kids to my family account.: I'm trying to add kids to my Family Profile. I can't get past this error message no matter how many times I try. "Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while."...