Windows 10: I want to copy my word 2007 dvd disc

Discus and support I want to copy my word 2007 dvd disc in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; What is easiest way to do this? I was reinstalling word after reinstalling win10 , and i was just imagining what if my install disc gets ruined. 104455 Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by sdowney717, Feb 15, 2018.

1. I want to copy my word 2007 dvd disc

What is easiest way to do this?
    I was reinstalling word after reinstalling win10 , and i was just imagining what if my install disc gets ruined.

:)

sdowney717, Feb 15, 2018

2. How do you make a copy of a DVD disc you have made?

I have made a DVD disc of some photos I want to share with others. How do I make copies (DVDs) of my original disc?

** Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings **

JudyBatesSZ, Feb 15, 2018
  3. johnmouw Win User
    Making DVD's, Windows 10

When I started copying photos to a DVD disc, I would get a message asking whether I wanted use the disc as a like Memory Stick or to use it a DVD Player. Now the I don't get that option anymore, it only makes a disc to be used like a Memory Stick. How
    do the option back? Thanks

johnmouw, Feb 15, 2018
  4. Samuria Win User

I want to copy my word 2007 dvd disc

Any DVD copying software will do it or create an ISO file then write it to DVD and keep in PC for further backup

Samuria, Feb 15, 2018
Thema:

I want to copy my word 2007 dvd disc

1. I want to copy my word 2007 dvd disc - Similar Threads - copy word 2007

2. Recover Word 2007 Document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recover Word 2007 Document: I accidentally overwrote a Word doc. I have autorecover set up, yet there are NO files in autorecover. Zip. Never have been in all the years I've used Word. I AM DESPERATE!When I try to go to and follow this path C:\Users\linda\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Word\ NOTHING shows...
  3. Recover Word 2007 Document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover Word 2007 Document: I accidentally overwrote a Word doc. I have autorecover set up, yet there are NO files in autorecover. Zip. Never have been in all the years I've used Word. I AM DESPERATE!When I try to go to and follow this path C:\Users\linda\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Word\ NOTHING shows...
  4. Recover Word 2007 Document

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. DVD RAM discs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD RAM discs: Hi, ;Does anyone know how to get windows to recognize DVD RAM discs. My dvd drive is HL-DT-ST-DVDRAM-GUE1,my computer ASUS A540L,with latest windows version. Windows shows invalid directory.; I know there is data on it but windows shows empty folder and will not play.; Any...
  6. Word 2007

Word 2007: Yes, I know it's no longer supported, but I'm pretty sure that Microsoft have actively removed a facility that used to work, namely, encryption. I can no longer find the facility within Word. The only place I see it mentioned is in the Properties of the Word file, where it is...
  7. Word 2007 and Excel 2007 frozen. How to uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word 2007 and Excel 2007 frozen. How to uninstall: Both Word 2007 and Excel 2007 have frozen with the an error message "The parameter is incorrect." I cannot uninstall. Route was C:\Users\Wanda\appdata\roaming\microsoft\internetexplorer\quicklaunch\userpinned\taskbar\microsoftofficeword2007.Ink I tried every...
  8. Microsoft Office Word 2007

Microsoft Office Word 2007: My laptop runs Windows 10. I regularly get updates which then result in me losing access to my Word files. I usually uninstall them and can then use my documents as usual. I tried to uninstall the recent updates but cannot do this. Spoke to someone from Microsoft who said she...
  9. disc copy

disc copy: How can I copy a disc from windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disc-copy/2d6d040d-3ca1-426f-9e9e-88aa78b9d395"
  10. Word 2007 configuration

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word 2007 configuration: My OS is Windows 10 and my computer is an HP Lap Top series 15. I have MS Office2007 installed and all of a sudden when I open Word it wants to go through a reconfiguration process which takes about 45 seconds. It will do it every time. To try to repair I put in the Office CD...