Windows 10: I want to equalize my audio over all sources

Discus and support I want to equalize my audio over all sources in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; There are a number of apps I've found that will equalize the sound from my computer over all sources. The problem I have is that, with my Klipsch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nisko, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Nisko Win User

I want to equalize my audio over all sources

There are a number of apps I've found that will equalize the sound from my computer over all sources. The problem I have is that, with my Klipsch Desktop ProMedia 2.1 speakers, one channel will start to play before the other channel plays (as I increase the volume level with the speaker control. Klipsch says its the pre-amp that doesn't have enough power to start both channels at the same time. I think that's BS - but I am looking for an app that will equalize my sound from all sources and, perhaps, fix this problem at the same time.

:)

Nisko, Jan 29, 2018
  2. BIZIBOBR. Win User

IDT - Audio Device - IDT High Definition Audio CODEC - Error 0x8007001f <<<-------------SOLUTION

I did this too. It worked for the sound but I still don't my Beats Audio that was preinstalled on my computer. Model #: h8-1450

Product #: H3Y84AA#ABA

Serial #: MXX30901CJ

Software Build #: 12NA3RR8607#SABA#DABA

Service ID #:

The beats audio program was what gave my computer the ability to be equalized. Now I have no built in equalizer. What is the problem with windows 10 I have seen this all over the net and no workable solution.

BIZIBOBR., Jan 29, 2018
  3. bandoh Win User
    Why there is no equalizer on htc 8x

why is that if you open the Beats Audio there is no Graphic Equalizer on it? and more over if i in store any player with equalizer it will not appear...why?

i really love the phone....htc 8x

bandoh, Jan 29, 2018
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, if your sound card driver (Conexant/Realtek e.g.) offers equalisation, that's one option:

I want to equalize my audio over all sources [​IMG]

Otherwise for a sophisticated free program try
    Equalizer APO download | SourceForge.net

dalchina, Jan 29, 2018
  5. Nisko Win User
    Thanks. Can you start the volume higher than "zero?" I want to "fix" that problem of not starting both channels at the same time.

Nisko, Jan 29, 2018
  6. dalchina New Member
    Realtek- if relevant to you-can set it as you like..

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. I want to equalize my audio over all sources - Similar Threads - equalize audio sources

2. Windows 10 Audio only mutes when all other audio sources are muted.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Audio only mutes when all other audio sources are muted.: Whenever I mute an app in Windows 10, the audio will still play as long as another app has audio playing. The YouTube video below shows me muting Minecraft, which will stay muted until I start the sound test for my headset.https://youtu.be/bKjd_Mi2rhsThe same issue happens if...
  3. Windows 10 Audio only mutes when all other audio sources are muted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Audio only mutes when all other audio sources are muted.: Whenever I mute an app in Windows 10, the audio will still play as long as another app has audio playing. The YouTube video below shows me muting Minecraft, which will stay muted until I start the sound test for my headset.https://youtu.be/bKjd_Mi2rhsThe same issue happens if...
  4. Windows 10 Audio only mutes when all other audio sources are muted.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I want all Notifications over speakers, communications over headphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want all Notifications over speakers, communications over headphone: I would like all notifications such as Outlook, Zoom, System etc to be played over my computer speakers - So I can walk away from my desk and hear the notificationAlso need all Sound form Zoom calls, listening to recordings etc to be played over my headphonesI have tried to...
  6. RemoteApp Audio Sound Source

RemoteApp Audio Sound Source: Hi everyone, I was just curious about what this sound source is? It shows up in both Game Bar and the volume mixer. I don't use RDP and I have remote connections disabled. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  7. Realtek sound equalizer doesn't work until i restart with the device i want to equalize...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Realtek sound equalizer doesn't work until i restart with the device i want to equalize...: Hi there! I'm coming here because I've searched for weeks and can't figure this out by myself... I have Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview on a Dell G5 Laptop. I have installed the Realtek drivers so I can equalize my sound as I've always done in the past. I use...
  8. I want to reset and start my PC over again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to reset and start my PC over again: I want to reset and start my PC over again. Should I Fresh Start or Reset PC? My Wondows 10 says it is activated with a digital liscence linked to my Microsoft account. I Don't need to keep any of my files, i already backed them up. I don't need to save my settings either....
  9. Game bar audio source

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar audio source: Hi, So every time I start a chat party through game bar I have to switch the audio input & output source to something I don't use, I then have to switch it back to the original source before I can speak to or hear anything from my friend. This happened months ago and I...
  10. Adding an Audio Equalizer

Adding an Audio Equalizer: I have downloaded and installed Equalizer APO but I cannot get it to effect my speakers. How can I make this work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-an-audio-equalizer/cf2f4e03-c172-4efe-87a8-c70b1540aa2f