Windows 10: I want to go back to Windows 7.

Discus and support I want to go back to Windows 7. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Microsoft freely gave us Windows 10 which is too much for a lot of older computers. Mine can pretty much only open this web browser at this point.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AcceRM, Jul 29, 2018.

1. AcceRM Win User

I want to go back to Windows 7.

Microsoft freely gave us Windows 10 which is too much for a lot of older computers. Mine can pretty much only open this web browser at this point. Can't to anything else even though I've done a recovery and nothing is on this computer except what was installed by the recovery.

After the recovery on my machine which wiped out all files except windows and there are still 15,000 plus files on my computer (just the files to operate my computer). If MS can freely give us Windows 10, why do we need to try and find an install disk for Windows 7 to be able to go back to Windows 7. Can you please Give Us All A Free Downgrade to Windows 7 So We Can Have Our Computers Back.

:)

AcceRM, Jul 29, 2018
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jul 29, 2018
  3. Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, Jul 29, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 29, 2018
Thema: