Windows 10: I want to install NET framework from a CD-ROM or from aDVD

Discus and support I want to install NET framework from a CD-ROM or from aDVD in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to install NET framework from a CD-ROM or from aDVD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TinaCampa, Aug 18, 2018.

1. TinaCampa Win User

I want to install NET framework from a CD-ROM or from aDVD

:)

TinaCampa, Aug 18, 2018

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Aug 18, 2018
  3. .NET Framework 3.5 installation error: 0x800736B3

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to check whether the .NET Framework 3.5 has been installed or not.

• Press Windows+X and then select programs and features.
    • On the left hand side click on the option “turn windows features on or off”.
    • Check whether the “.NET Framework 3.5” has been checked or not.
    • If not check then I suggest you to check it and then install it.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 18, 2018
  4. I want to install NET framework from a CD-ROM or from aDVD

.net framework 3.5 sp1 not installing

All right.. this is the funny a$$ part.. So.. TRT, I did what you said.. then did something I should of did WAY before starting this.. Reg cleaner.. lol..

So.. my steps..

• Uninstall everything to which it's just .net framework 2.0
    • Restart
    • Install 3.5 sp1 via *Stick Out Tongue I want to install NET framework from a CD-ROM or from aDVD :program and Features: Turn off....
    • Restart
    • Reg clean threw CCleaner 4 times, every time had a issue.
    • Verify that all .net up to 3.5 sp1 was installed and been verified to be working
    • went to website
    • saw a action to "run test" to see if system is compatible.
    • Allowed Firewall/ windows defender to run said program (says it's a low grade trojan
    • Went to issued program and opened..
    • Worked..

lol... oh, how stupid I was.. I all ways run reg cleaner on new os's... My mind is losing myself... *Roll :roll:

Cold Storm, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

1. I want to install NET framework from a CD-ROM or from aDVD - Similar Threads - install NET framework

2. Unable to start the installation from CD-ROM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to start the installation from CD-ROM: Hello,I found my old Need For Speed Underground 2 CD, and i wanted to install it onto my new PC. The problem is when I place the NFSU2 CD in my CD-Reader RW Drive the system starts to read it but then it sudenly stops, and if I want to open RW-Drive my windows freezes and I...
  3. Unable to start the installation from CD-ROM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to start the installation from CD-ROM: Hello,I found my old Need For Speed Underground 2 CD, and i wanted to install it onto my new PC. The problem is when I place the NFSU2 CD in my CD-Reader RW Drive the system starts to read it but then it sudenly stops, and if I want to open RW-Drive my windows freezes and I...
  4. I want to install MYOB software from a CD.

I want to install MYOB software from a CD.: Windows 11 will not let me Win10 was fine. I am the administrator of the account and it still won't let me install. This should be easy! Win11 seems to make it impossible to install and only wants to help with Microsoft products. The idea of Windows is to allow you to use...
  5. Will this stop me from installing cd rom games???

Will this stop me from installing cd rom games???: I get directory access to be verified photos below https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-this-stop-me-from-installing-cd-rom-games/80a8262c-d98e-4cf8-9458-82b285b732ed
  6. Will this stop me from installing cd rom games???

in Windows 10 Customization
    Will this stop me from installing cd rom games???: I get directory access to be verified photos below https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-this-stop-me-from-installing-cd-rom-games/80a8262c-d98e-4cf8-9458-82b285b732ed
  7. Will this stop me from installing cd rom games???

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Recovery from a CD Rom

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recovery from a CD Rom: I would like some help on how to recover lost files from a CD disc? Its a disc with my MRI on it and I think I may have reformatted the disc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-from-a-cd-rom/ffea708b-7e80-410e-8de2-6429174979a7
  9. New installation from CD-ROM to USB

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New installation from CD-ROM to USB: I realized a case I want for a new build doesn't have an optical drive bay to to install windows 10 Pro from its disk. Can I use the media creation tool and create a USB installer or will I run into activation issues? submitted by /u/K3N5T3R [link] [comments]...
  10. CD-ROM is not installed?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CD-ROM is not installed?: Hello. I wanted to install some games (sims 2&extensions), unfortunately the CD-ROM versions don't work somehow. I have an external drive from which DVD-ROM programs can be installed on my laptop as usual. If I now put a CD-ROM into the drive, nothing happens, if I want to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to install .net from cd

2. install netframework from cd

3. install .net from cdrom path

4. how to install .net framwork from cd,
  5. .net framework install from windows cd,
  6. install Netframwork From CD,
  7. need to install .net from windows cd,
  8. install netframework form cd,
  9. windows install .net from cdrom