Windows 10: I want to obtain a ........

Discus and support I want to obtain a ........ in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As this is also a hardware section, an unusual question perhaps, but here goes. Does anyone know of a place where I can obtain a gigabyte M7700 mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Skofab, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Skofab Win User

I want to obtain a ........

As this is also a hardware section, an unusual question perhaps, but here goes.

Does anyone know of a place where I can obtain a gigabyte M7700 mouse (now obsolete) There are plenty of M7700b (bluetooth) versions available, but I specifically require the 7700 wire version.

Hope someone might have a source they can suggest - used working one would do.
    Thanks

:)

Skofab, Jul 17, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Xbox app error : teredo address not obtained

Hi James,

I suggest you to refer the link below and follow the troubleshooting steps suggested in the link. Check the status of the issue.

Teredo address for Xbox app on Windows 10 shows as “Not obtained”

Do let us know the status of the issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 17, 2018
  3. I do not obtain to accede the contact list

It thanked help for the following :

Recently I tried to install in my Imate K-Jam, with Win Mobile 5, the software of " VITO Technology" , " Winterface" , " Fun Contact" , " SMS-Chat" e " Zoom Board". (This software is a suite of programs) The installation was not obtained. It must relate
    that already it was not to obtain to install or to remove any program. The problem now is that I do not obtain to accede to the contact list. Whenever I try to see the list, of - me the following message: " The file " Fun Contact" cannot be opened. One of
    it' s components cannot be found".

How it is that I can solve this?

Maybe I can make a backup of the contact filing-cabinet, that I do not make the minimum idea which is it, or if it exists, or where is it?

I intend one, of two things:

1- Or to recover the normal functioning of it, perhaps with software of recovery of errors, that I was thankful that me indication one.

2- Or to make backup of the contact list and next to make " hard reset".

It forgot already me to mention that also already I do not obtain to synchronize with the Outlook through Activesync 4.1.0., but I obtain to explore the content.

Thank you!

sorry my eglish!

I do not obtain to accede the contact list, Jul 17, 2018
  4. I want to obtain a ........

New computer with Windows 10. How do I find the IP for my new computer? DJBell

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to obtain the IP address of the system.

• Right click on the Start icon and select
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Type the command line "ipconfig" (without quotes) and press Enter.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

I want to obtain a ........

1. I want to obtain a ........ - Similar Threads - obtain

2. [Family Safety] How do I disable obtaining tons of emails regarding time extension for my kids?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Family Safety] How do I disable obtaining tons of emails regarding time extension for my kids?: Each time my kids issue request to extend their 'time' allowed for playing, I'm receiving not only a notification in Family Safety app which is good, but also an email. Which means I have a flood of family safety emails.How to disable sending accompanying email, so I won't...
  3. [Family Safety] How do I disable obtaining tons of emails regarding time extension for my kids?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Family Safety] How do I disable obtaining tons of emails regarding time extension for my kids?: Each time my kids issue request to extend their 'time' allowed for playing, I'm receiving not only a notification in Family Safety app which is good, but also an email. Which means I have a flood of family safety emails.How to disable sending accompanying email, so I won't...
  4. Possibility of obtaining a time different from the OS time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possibility of obtaining a time different from the OS time: Hello,Is it possible that the time in Windows and the time obtained by the language's now function etc. are different?For example, the last time obtained is retained due to cache.Kind Regards, Toru...
  5. Possibility of obtaining a time different from the OS time

Possibility of obtaining a time different from the OS time: Hello,Is it possible that the time in Windows and the time obtained by the language's now function etc. are different?For example, the last time obtained is retained due to cache.Kind Regards, Toru...
  6. Possibility of obtaining a time different from the OS time

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. need to obtain a digital key activation code for my most recent purchase 1/17/24 windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need to obtain a digital key activation code for my most recent purchase 1/17/24 windows 11...: To Microsoft support,I have searched long and had for my confirmation email for my January 2024 purchase of Windows 11 pro digital activation code in my confirmation email and I could not find the information was seeking. Either this information can be retrieved from my...
  8. need to obtain a digital key activation code for my most recent purchase 1/17/24 windows 11...

need to obtain a digital key activation code for my most recent purchase 1/17/24 windows 11...: To Microsoft support,I have searched long and had for my confirmation email for my January 2024 purchase of Windows 11 pro digital activation code in my confirmation email and I could not find the information was seeking. Either this information can be retrieved from my...
  9. how would I obtain a windows 7 product key when I bought the laptop off of Facebook and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how would I obtain a windows 7 product key when I bought the laptop off of Facebook and...: hello I'm trying to figure out how I would get the windows 7 product key because I bought the laptop off of someone on Facebook marketplace and don't have contact with that person no more to get the code or anything because I only bought the laptop and charger no box or...
  10. how would I obtain a windows 7 product key when I bought the laptop off of Facebook and...

how would I obtain a windows 7 product key when I bought the laptop off of Facebook and...: hello I'm trying to figure out how I would get the windows 7 product key because I bought the laptop off of someone on Facebook marketplace and don't have contact with that person no more to get the code or anything because I only bought the laptop and charger no box or...