Windows 10: I want to remove "pin" and "pass" logins

Discus and support I want to remove "pin" and "pass" logins in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have just reinstalled windows 10 pro 64bit, this my own pc to which nobody has ANY access, I want to be able to start windows from cold or from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobM-UK, Aug 9, 2018.

1. RobM-UK Win User

I want to remove "pin" and "pass" logins

I have just reinstalled windows 10 pro 64bit, this my own pc to which nobody has ANY access, I want to be able to start windows from cold or from standby/hibernate and load directly into desktop. I have tried to follow some of the instructions but that did not work. I literally do not care for windows log ins in any shape or form! Thanks in advance.

:)

RobM-UK, Aug 9, 2018

2. OSK PIN login on non-touch device

Hello,

I suggest you to create a PIN for your device and try the on screen keyboard to login to the same.

You may follow the steps below to create PIN protection for your device.

• Go to Settings and select account.

• Click on sign in option and Go to PIN option.

• Now click on Add and set PIN for login.

You can use the same PIN to login to your device using the on screen Keyboard from ease of access option and verify the result.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 9, 2018
  3. Pin Login not available and can't change or remove my pin

Hi Saschavan,

To help you disable your PIN login, kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to this location: Settings/Accounts/Sign-in options
    • Check the PIN options and click the I forget my PIN available to click?
    • Enter your password, it will prompt you to enter a new PIN.
    • Click Cancel and your PIN should be disable upon reboot.

Let us know the result to help you further.

Dennis Mop, Aug 9, 2018
  4. I want to remove "pin" and "pass" logins

Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

I want to remove "pin" and "pass" logins

1. I want to remove "pin" and "pass" logins - Similar Threads - remove pin pass

2. I can't login my computer, I want to remove the pin and login, I have a windows problem....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't login my computer, I want to remove the pin and login, I have a windows problem....: I want to remove the pin and login to my computer, there is something wrong with windows that is not allowing me. I talked to technician they failed to do it. I have work and this is unacceptable...
  3. I can't login my computer, I want to remove the pin and login, I have a windows problem....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't login my computer, I want to remove the pin and login, I have a windows problem....: I want to remove the pin and login to my computer, there is something wrong with windows that is not allowing me. I talked to technician they failed to do it. I have work and this is unacceptable...
  4. I can't login my computer, I want to remove the pin and login, I have a windows problem....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Changing/Removing login PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing/Removing login PIN: There are times I want to change or remove my password and those options as well as the 'I forgot my password' option are grey, making them unavailable and unable for me to click them and on top of the 'I forgot my password' option it says this "Something went wrong. Try...
  6. Changing/Removing login PIN

Changing/Removing login PIN: There are times I want to change or remove my password and those options as well as the 'I forgot my password' option are grey, making them unavailable and unable for me to click them and on top of the 'I forgot my password' option it says this "Something went wrong. Try...
  7. I want to disable Pin login on Windows but Remove Option is not there

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to disable Pin login on Windows but Remove Option is not there: the option is not there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-disable-pin-login-on-windows-but-remove/2e108db0-9408-4e49-a3d7-6911e12ac9c4
  8. I want to disable Pin login on Windows but Remove Option is not there

I want to disable Pin login on Windows but Remove Option is not there: the option is not there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-disable-pin-login-on-windows-but-remove/2e108db0-9408-4e49-a3d7-6911e12ac9c4
  9. Want to login with password, not pin

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Want to login with password, not pin: Hello, I'm having an issue with a new laptop that I just bought for my wife. Trying to get it set up, and apparently I can only login using a pin. I have no option for a password, which I prefer. Further, instead of simply displaying a first name at login, it is showing the...
  10. login and pin password removal

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    login and pin password removal: I am sending one of my computers in to Asus for an upgrade and a needed repair. How can remove all passwords and pin numbers so Asus can do the repairs? If I first do a complete recovery can I start over with a new password or will I have to use the older password ?...