Windows 10: I want to remove unlock screen

Discus and support I want to remove unlock screen in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; but i do not have gpedit on my compute and cannot find my Group Policy Editor. This is driving me crazy. When i log in I have two users trying to log... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by M. IF, Aug 21, 2018.

1. M. IF Win User

I want to remove unlock screen

but i do not have gpedit on my compute and cannot find my Group Policy Editor. This is driving me crazy. When i log in I have two users trying to log in but when I go to control panel to see I only have one user. Any help will help. Thanks

:)

M. IF, Aug 21, 2018
  2. Bruce Hagen, Aug 21, 2018
  3. Bruce Hagen, Aug 21, 2018
  4. I want to remove unlock screen

Bruce Hagen, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

I want to remove unlock screen

1. I want to remove unlock screen - Similar Threads - remove unlock screen

2. I want to unlock takbar as windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to unlock takbar as windows 10: I would like to unlock the taskbar to move it from the bottom of the screen to the side or to the top -- not to set whether it automatically hides or not....
  3. I want to unlock takbar as windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to unlock takbar as windows 10: I would like to unlock the taskbar to move it from the bottom of the screen to the side or to the top -- not to set whether it automatically hides or not....
  4. i want to unlock microsoft usb write protection

i want to unlock microsoft usb write protection: i want to unlock microsoft usb write protection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-unlock-microsoft-usb-write-protection/e46c319d-b92f-4a0a-944a-7bbaa773770c
  5. unlock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unlock screen: I think I accidently pushed the lock screen button when trying to shut the computer down. Now when I try to access the button far to the left to turn the computer off, it will not work. Please, will you instruct me on how to get to the turn off screen again?Thanks so much and...
  6. unlock screen

unlock screen: I think I accidently pushed the lock screen button when trying to shut the computer down. Now when I try to access the button far to the left to turn the computer off, it will not work. Please, will you instruct me on how to get to the turn off screen again?Thanks so much and...
  7. i want to remove windows lock screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i want to remove windows lock screen: ive checked a bunch of ways of turning off the lock screen, but i dont know how to do it. was it a new update cause for some reason i cant turn it off at all...
  8. Screen Unlock

Screen Unlock: I have forgotten my screen unlock password and cannot get past the initial screen when I turn my system on. Please assist. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-unlock/9cbfd0c1-aaa8-4aea-bfab-d959052b95ec
  9. I WANT TO REMOVE FILES

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I WANT TO REMOVE FILES: CAN WE REMOVE THE FOLLOWING temporary files FROM SETTINGS- PREVIOUS WINDOWS INSTALLATIONs WINDOWS UPDATE CLEANUP DELIEVERY OPTIMIZATION FILE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-remove-files/a530b699-0c13-4ef9-8472-75cf64f402ec
  10. Trojan I want to Remove

Trojan I want to Remove: When I look in Windows Security - It says "this threat or app has been allowed and will not be remediated in the future" how do I change it so that it finds the threat and removes it - I want to change the ALLOWED and have it remediated....