Windows 10: I want to reset windows10, but I have a question

Discus and support I want to reset windows10, but I have a question in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ok , so i want to reset windows 10, but , if i will do that ,it will also reset all the group policies ? Because i have a red thing that says some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Marinel Cipu, Aug 12, 2018.

1. I want to reset windows10, but I have a question

Ok , so i want to reset windows 10, but , if i will do that ,it will also reset all the group policies ? Because i have a red thing that says some settings are managed by your organization, in windows update, its very annoying , and it says that there are a few policies configured on this device.now the question is : It doesn't matter if i will choose the option keep my files or remove everything , when resetting windows10 , these 2 options will reset the group policies if i will reset w10?it doesn't even matter what options i will choose , the policies will be reset right?

:)

Marinel Cipu, Aug 12, 2018

2. WHEN WILL MICROSOFT HAVE UPDATE FOR WINDOWS 10 SOLITAIRE COLLECTION TO RESET STATISTICS?

Hello Brette,

Thank you for responding back and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Click on this link http://forums.xbox.com/?xr=shellnav
    • Click on box under “Find a Topic or Ask a Question” and type your question(for e.g.: reset statistics.)
    • Place cursor on suggestion listed and select appropriate search result

Kindly keep us posted on the status of the issue. If it still persists, we would be glad to help you further.

Ravindra Kamath, Aug 12, 2018
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Aug 12, 2018
  4. Tankachoo Win User

I want to reset windows10, but I have a question

Factory Reset Windows10: There was a problem resetting your PC FIX

How to Factory Reset Windows10 or upgraded to Windows10 from Windows7 or 8.
    This is also a FIX for the ERROR: There was a problem resetting your PC.
    This fix is only for Legit Authorized Copies of Windows 7, 8, or 10.

Hey all, I upgraded to Win10 from Win8.1 when it was released for free upgrades in 2015. It is now 2016 and I wanted to Factory Reset my PC so I can start fresh again. I attempted to do it from Settings/Update and Security/Recovery/Reset this PC as suggested by Microsoft but I received and error saying "There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made." After searching the web I found many different fixes but they all seems so involved. Making a boot flash drive or burning a DVD and use their software... There is an awesome tutorial on this forum called Windows 10 Clean Install but I like to KISS when I can (Keep It Simple Stupid) so I decided to check with Microsoft.com before I started that process.

THE SIMPLE FIX I FOUND THAT WORKED FOR ME:
    Go to: Windows 10
    Click the "Upgrade Now" button.
    Follow the prompts and you're good to go.
    Works with Windows 7, 8 and 10. Simple enough for me *Smile

I wasn't able to find this simple suggestion when searching the web so I felt I should post it in hopes it helps someone too *Smile

-

Tankachoo, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

I want to reset windows10, but I have a question

1. I want to reset windows10, but I have a question - Similar Threads - reset windows10 question

2. I have a question

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I have a question: My laptop decided my pin is no longer available due to a change of security. It has options for set up my pin or sign in options, my mouse will hover over them highlighting them, but not let me click on them...
  3. I have a question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a question: My laptop decided my pin is no longer available due to a change of security. It has options for set up my pin or sign in options, my mouse will hover over them highlighting them, but not let me click on them...
  4. I have a question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i have a question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a question: my pc is 4gb ram and 1.80 ghz processeur it will run windows 8.1 as well ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-question/6ea52947-8567-41aa-986c-3c9570f064eb
  6. I have a question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a question: Can fresh paint do the layers things? It's so hard for me to draw without layers : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-question/c0d227f3-2d83-45b9-91e3-d77732cd5a16
  7. I have a question

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a question: De ce nu îmi merge grafica pe jocul Carnivores ice age pc. dacă pun pe direct 3D la video driver și merg la vânat mă dă înapoi la meniu? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-question/2d9f3516-5836-4037-9b99-07716fd41930
  8. I have a question.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a question.: I'm using 3 different hard drives on my pc. All 3 has windows 10 and I switch them regularly. This might be a weird question but does anyone know what happenes if you switch hard drives while the pc is in sleep mode? I'm kinda scared to test it. If someone who saw this...
  9. I have a question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a question: I am a gamer,in the game i have my own sensitivity settings,and i use windows 7.If i want to use Windows 10,i can apply the same sensitivity in game settings,but what about mouse dpi,in windows 7 its not a anumerical setting,but low-medium-high (Something like that). How do i...
  10. I have a question on device/credential gaurd not being compatible on windows10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a question on device/credential gaurd not being compatible on windows10?: Hi i am wondering if anyone has a solution on to disabling device/credential guards on vmware as it says its not compatible with windows,i have followed the steps on microsoft's website to disable it but no luck,any help to solve it,here's a screenshot of my issue . P.S this...