Windows 10: I want to restore original thumbnails to my files

Discus and support I want to restore original thumbnails to my files in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My painting pattern PDF files that are on my hard drive originally had the front page (picture of the project) as a thumbnail, making it quick and easy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cindi3021, Dec 14, 2017.

1. cindi3021 Win User

I want to restore original thumbnails to my files

My painting pattern PDF files that are on my hard drive originally had the front page (picture of the project) as a thumbnail, making it quick and easy to find the file I want to use. After installing Nitro Pro to open the files with, all my thumbnails changed to the NitroPro icon. How can I restore the original helpful thumbnails to my files?

:)

cindi3021, Dec 14, 2017

2. How to restore deleted thumbnails to my computer?

Original title: Restore Thumbnails

I was trying to make my computer run faster and a suggestion online said to delete thumbnails. I did and now I want them back!!! Is there a way to restore deleted thumbnails to my computer? I went to the Recycle Bin and restored all, however I still don't
    have any thumbnails for my pictures. Please tell me this is fixable!!! Thanks.

JackieVizcarra, Dec 14, 2017
  3. megosa Win User
    Unable to delete duplicated images in Nokia 5800 XM

Hi mccbleue! Thanks for the fast reply. I have tried restoring the image back to the phone and when I looked at the gallery, the then broken images are converted into thumbnails of the original file. I then deleted the original file from file manager but
    when I looked at the gallery, the broken images are still there =( So I restored the original file again and noticed that all the duplicated images have this yellow key icon on each thumbnail. I still get the Unable to Delete message when I try to delete the
    duplicates =(

megosa, Dec 14, 2017
  4. spunk Win User

spunk, Dec 14, 2017
  5. cindi3021 Win User
    This is exactly what I want to do, is this a program/app I can download and run or do I have to do all that was shown on that page? That's a lot above my capability with the computer. Lol!

cindi3021, Dec 14, 2017
  6. EdTittel Win User
    EdTittel, Dec 14, 2017
  7. cindi3021 Win User
    Thank you so much, this worked and was very easy!

cindi3021, Dec 14, 2017
  8. EdTittel Win User

Glad to be of service. You should mark this thread as "Solved" so others will know it includes a viable solution to your problem. If you look at the bottom left on your original post, you should see a green button that looks like this:

I want to restore original thumbnails to my files [​IMG]

Click that, and your thread will get a green checkmark in the forums so that others know it's been put to bed. Thanks!

Happy holidays, too!
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. I want to restore original thumbnails to my files - Similar Threads - restore original thumbnails

2. I want my thumbnails back !

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want my thumbnails back !: Overnight the thumbnails in a single file changed to icons. I downloaded new pics this morning and they showed as thumbnails as I want . I went to Folder Options " "View" and the "Always show icons not thumbnails is unticked"All other files remain as thumbnails.How do I get...
  3. I want my thumbnails back !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want my thumbnails back !: Overnight the thumbnails in a single file changed to icons. I downloaded new pics this morning and they showed as thumbnails as I want . I went to Folder Options " "View" and the "Always show icons not thumbnails is unticked"All other files remain as thumbnails.How do I get...
  4. I want my thumbnails back !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Restore Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restore Thumbnails: When choosing a new folder icon, you no longer see the contents of that folder in my case thumbnails. Is this a permanent change or can it be restored to showing the contents of a file thumbnails. I have tried pressing the "Restore Default" button, but that doesn't get rid of...
  6. I want to restore my pc to the original windows 10 it had before.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to restore my pc to the original windows 10 it had before.: I recently used a product key and now it won't let me activate it and now I just want to go back to the original version, so I won't have any issues....
  7. I want to restore my pc to the original windows 10 it had before.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to restore my pc to the original windows 10 it had before.: I recently used a product key and now it won't let me activate it and now I just want to go back to the original version, so I won't have any issues....
  8. I want to restore my pc to the original windows 10 it had before.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Restoring Files to original Form

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restoring Files to original Form: So I recently Started getting into Minecraft mods, Now The steps told me to open this file, being the idiot that I am decided to change the default opening of .jar files to explorer, now this makes it impossible for me to use the mod, please someone tell me how to fix the...
  10. Restore Thumbnail Backup Photos to Original Size

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Restore Thumbnail Backup Photos to Original Size: I have found dozens of wanted thumbnail size photos (PNG files) on my old backup hard drive. The files have not yet been extracted. My question is how can I restore these thumbnail PNG files to original size? Thank you 87335