Windows 10: I want to switch off the password requirement when I switch on my computer

Discus and support I want to switch off the password requirement when I switch on my computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I just got a new computer and it requires me to sign in with a password every time I power on, I want to be able to use my own stuff in my own home... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BernardMc Glynn, Jul 11, 2018.

1. I want to switch off the password requirement when I switch on my computer

I just got a new computer and it requires me to sign in with a password every time I power on, I want to be able to use my own stuff in my own home without needing passwords to switch on and off. Nobody else is going to be near my stuff.

:)

BernardMc Glynn, Jul 11, 2018

2. Still requiring password after switching off

Hi,

First of all, I apologies for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press
      Windows Logo + R
      keys.

• Type
      netplwiz
      and Press ENTER.

• Uncheck the box “Users must enter
      a username and password to use this computer” and Click
      Apply.

• Double click on the User account on which you want to apply this settings.

• You’ll now be asked to enter the username and password of the account you want to be logged in with automatically.

• Click on OK
      button.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Jul 11, 2018
  4. I want to switch off the password requirement when I switch on my computer

Switch?

What the?! I now have someone saying the switches I have picked out won't do what I want. I thought a switch is what I needed to have all of the devices I have listed above have a internet connection?

BlackHawk1, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

I want to switch off the password requirement when I switch on my computer

1. I want to switch off the password requirement when I switch on my computer - Similar Threads - switch off password

2. Beeping when I switch on my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beeping when I switch on my computer.: Hi, I have trouble when I turn on my computer. Every time I press the power button the computer starts beeping which is similar to a SOS beeping pattern. Could you guys please give me some advice for what I should do now? Thanks!...
  3. Beeping when I switch on my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Beeping when I switch on my computer.: Hi, I have trouble when I turn on my computer. Every time I press the power button the computer starts beeping which is similar to a SOS beeping pattern. Could you guys please give me some advice for what I should do now? Thanks!...
  4. How do I switch off my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I switch off my computer.: How do I switch off my computer. My grandson Ian usually helps but he's got himself in a bit of trouble because of his habit of standing in his garden with nothing on. He's a good boy really just a bit silly. I've tried typing off, unplugging it, but that didn't work because...
  5. How do I switch off my computer.

How do I switch off my computer.: How do I switch off my computer. My grandson Ian usually helps but he's got himself in a bit of trouble because of his habit of standing in his garden with nothing on. He's a good boy really just a bit silly. I've tried typing off, unplugging it, but that didn't work because...
  6. when my computer turns off it switches to a blue grey color after I switch it to a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when my computer turns off it switches to a blue grey color after I switch it to a...: when i turned on my laptop the color of the small stuff like the bar on top of everything that has the exit and minimize buttons turns to a blue grey color even thoight before i had turned off my laptop i had changed it to red...
  7. when my computer turns off it switches to a blue grey color after I switch it to a...

when my computer turns off it switches to a blue grey color after I switch it to a...: when i turned on my laptop the color of the small stuff like the bar on top of everything that has the exit and minimize buttons turns to a blue grey color even thoight before i had turned off my laptop i had changed it to red...
  8. when my computer turns off it switches to a blue grey color after I switch it to a...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. computer switching off when idle

in Windows 10 Customization
    computer switching off when idle: I had to have my hard drive replaced on my desktop computer - as a result of this when my computer is left idle - at present set for 15 mins - i cannot restart it unless i switch it off and on - this was not the case prior to hard drive replacement - it went idle after 15...
  10. I can't switch computer off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I can't switch computer off: All the icons at the bottom of the screen do not respond https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-switch-computer-off/e65c9ab0-536e-4583-92f0-6691a4508b9b