Windows 10: I wanted to change my default languge, but i end up in vain and complication

Discus and support I wanted to change my default languge, but i end up in vain and complication in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I really don't know why it is so difficult and complicated to change my default language from Arabic to English in Windows 10? The story is as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by haydar1962, Jul 20, 2018.

1. I wanted to change my default languge, but i end up in vain and complication

Hi,

I really don't know why it is so difficult and complicated to change my default language from Arabic to English in Windows 10?

The story is as follows:

first i have been prompted to login using Microsoft account, i have tried to shift login to my computer from local account to Microsoft account, but i ended up in vain.

I tried to use (change your account password) option, but when i hit change i have been promoted to enter the current password, which is the local account, when i entered the local account, it led me to changing the current one option, i do not want to change the current PIN which i have already removed it using the command (netplwiz), how to locate the option to use Microsoft account for longing in to my computer in order to be able to change my default language? and why all this complications? I wanted to change my default languge, but i end up in vain and complication c63dd8a3-d083-4779-abc9-43ecdf5c7891?upload=true.jpg I wanted to change my default languge, but i end up in vain and complication 5bc6087e-21e1-4c5c-b9c7-1b45f3e2135a?upload=true.jpg I wanted to change my default languge, but i end up in vain and complication c7574331-092b-4e6b-8c1b-b53e49106e6b?upload=true.jpg

:)

haydar1962, Jul 20, 2018

2. How to restore default Languge and region selection in setup

This is default selection in setup;

cestina

dansk

deutsch

english (UK)

english (USA)

Espanol (America latina)

Espanol (Espana)

francais (Canada)

francais (France)

Italiano

nederlands

norsk (Norge)

polski

portugues (Portugal)

suomi

Svenska

Russian

I had lost the above languge selection after installed "Tradition Chinese package", and can't restore my default English languge. In languge and region setup only 3 Chinese selection aviliable, please advisor how to restore the default languge selection.

Thanks

Peter

pchung_94565, Jul 20, 2018
  3. Change default media player in Windows 10

I want to change my default printer but there is no way to do this in Windows 10. When I right click on the printer that I want as my default there is no choice that says make this default printer. Somehow the choice that is chosen is the fax part of the
    printer. Why is this so complicated? When I look on the Windows website it shows what to do for Windows 7 and the info is incorrect for Windows 10. When I went into Default Programs as was suggested my Ashish Sondhi there was no info as to how to choose
    a default printer. Please help.

Francine-223, Jul 20, 2018
  4. jimy gr Win User

I wanted to change my default languge, but i end up in vain and complication

changing languge

hello there, i"got a cect t32 wm6 ppc which i send back to the seller for servise & it came back to me in chinese languge. can i change it back to eng? please help

jimy gr, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

I wanted to change my default languge, but i end up in vain and complication

1. I wanted to change my default languge, but i end up in vain and complication - Similar Threads - wanted change default

2. I want to open a file and change the default program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want to open a file and change the default program: I want to open a file but my default program is paint and my only other choice is to download one from the store but the program I would like to use is not on the store...
  3. I want to open a file and change the default program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to open a file and change the default program: I want to open a file but my default program is paint and my only other choice is to download one from the store but the program I would like to use is not on the store...
  4. I want to open a file and change the default program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i want to change my default drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i want to change my default drive: my c drive space is too low and too much space is taken by microsoft apps so i don't have much space to use in c drive and that's why my pc is running slow i want to change my default drive...
  6. i want to change my default drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to change my default drive: my c drive space is too low and too much space is taken by microsoft apps so i don't have much space to use in c drive and that's why my pc is running slow i want to change my default drive...
  7. i want to change my default drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. tried to change default font, but ended up looking worse

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    tried to change default font, but ended up looking worse: Hey thereSo I wanted to change the default font on my Windows 10 computer, after following some online instructions I went on the Windows Registery Editor and changed the value in [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\FontSubstitutes] I changes the...
  9. Languge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Languge: Im in windows 10 But I don't know how to add languge bec I want to add a languge Arabic 101 but I don't know from where to add it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/languge/e4e0d017-7cc0-4873-8b1a-a020138f30ee
  10. CHANGING THE PC LANGUGE TO ENGLISH

in Windows 10 Customization
    CHANGING THE PC LANGUGE TO ENGLISH: How to change the PC language to English ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-the-pc-languge-to-english/b3807729-9481-4212-a407-631f2b22e689