Windows 10: I was charged twice due to time out or some other error for OneDrive Personal. It may have...

Discus and support I was charged twice due to time out or some other error for OneDrive Personal. It may have... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, as in title, I have been charged twice for not only 1 year but 2 years of one drive. I suspect because I tried to refresh and see if the drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by James Wright4, Dec 3, 2023.

1. I was charged twice due to time out or some other error for OneDrive Personal. It may have...

Hello, as in title, I have been charged twice for not only 1 year but 2 years of one drive. I suspect because I tried to refresh and see if the drive expansion had occurred it renewed the drive. I need a charge back if possible.

:)

James Wright4, Dec 3, 2023

2. OneDrive Personal Vault corrupt on Windows 11 Error Code: 0x8004100e

Hi Javier

I already did that. A couple of times. Most recently, as follow-on steps to your recommendation to delete my Personal Vault permanantly:

1. Followed your steps to permanently delete Personal Vault on OneDrive web
    2. On my laptop:
      1. Disabled OneDrive backups
      2. Unlink this PC
      3. Uninstalled OneDrive application
      4. Deleted OneDrive folder
      5. Rebooted
      6. Reinstalled OneDrive
      7. Logged back in and retried Personal Vault - same error

Matt Sutton1, Dec 3, 2023
  3. Paultx Win User
    OneDrive seven times (twice)

I've never been fond of OneDrive and always disabled/uninstalled it the best I could before (never a simple task, you know).

After a lot of problems, a few months ago I reinstalled Windows 10 and decided to keep OneDrive untouched, except for some of its basic settings.

But seeking information on recent issues, I ran Autoruns and found that OneDrive appears seven times (twice) on the Everything list.

I was charged twice due to time out or some other error for OneDrive Personal. It may have... 294523d1598392044t-onedrive-seven-times-twice-onedrive.png

Why is that so? Is it any sort of problem? What should I do about it? TIA.

Windows 10 Pro 2004 19041.450

Paultx, Dec 3, 2023
  4. I was charged twice due to time out or some other error for OneDrive Personal. It may have...

Can't add personal account to onedrive!!!

Hi Adam,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please follow the steps to contact OneDrive support for further assistance on adding personal account to OneDrive.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

I was charged twice due to time out or some other error for OneDrive Personal. It may have...

1. I was charged twice due to time out or some other error for OneDrive Personal. It may have... - Similar Threads - was charged twice

2. I was charged twice due to time out or some other error for OneDrive Personal. It may have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was charged twice due to time out or some other error for OneDrive Personal. It may have...: Hello, as in title, I have been charged twice for not only 1 year but 2 years of one drive. I suspect because I tried to refresh and see if the drive expansion had occurred it renewed the drive. I need a charge back if possible....
  3. Charged twice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Charged twice: My card has been charged twice- One charge was for $6.99 the other charge was for $6.00 invoice # E0700PM2YI Please refund my card. It has been the hardest thing trying to contact someone about a correction. My email is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Please...
  4. Charged twice

Charged twice: My card has been charged twice- One charge was for $6.99 the other charge was for $6.00 invoice # E0700PM2YI Please refund my card. It has been the hardest thing trying to contact someone about a correction. My email is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Please...
  5. I have been charge twice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been charge twice: I was charged on May 1, 2023 order number 420467445 $105.99 for 364 family and then charged again 06/22/2023 for $105.99. I can not find the may charge on my account but it was taken from my bank account. Help?...
  6. I have been charge twice

I have been charge twice: I was charged on May 1, 2023 order number 420467445 $105.99 for 364 family and then charged again 06/22/2023 for $105.99. I can not find the may charge on my account but it was taken from my bank account. Help?...
  7. Have I been charged twice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have I been charged twice: Hello, I think i have or will potentially be charged twice. Auto renewal of £59.99 is pending in my account. When i went into my MS account, i wanted to switch off auto renewal so i could have the option to change payment methods in future i don't like auto renewal on...
  8. Have I been charged twice

Have I been charged twice: Hello, I think i have or will potentially be charged twice. Auto renewal of £59.99 is pending in my account. When i went into my MS account, i wanted to switch off auto renewal so i could have the option to change payment methods in future i don't like auto renewal on...
  9. OneDrive seven times (twice)

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive seven times (twice): I've never been fond of OneDrive and always disabled/uninstalled it the best I could before (never a simple task, you know). After a lot of problems, a few months ago I reinstalled Windows 10 and decided to keep OneDrive untouched, except for some of its basic settings. But...
  10. Charged twice

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Charged twice: Money was removed twice from my PayPal account for the same movie rental. One says authorization and the other says purchase but they both removed 5.75 from my account. What do I do?...