Windows 10: I was factory reseting my computer and i think i stoped it too early, beacause now i have a...

Discus and support I was factory reseting my computer and i think i stoped it too early, beacause now i have a... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; No leds are on and i might have to go to a shop to get it fixxed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by William Guppy, Apr 24, 2024.

1. I was factory reseting my computer and i think i stoped it too early, beacause now i have a...

No leds are on and i might have to go to a shop to get it fixxed

:)

William Guppy, Apr 24, 2024
  2. AndreePin Win User

Windows 10 factory reset

Hi Charlie,

We can see here that you are having issues with doing a factory reset on your Windows 10. There are several factors
    why you get the said error and that's what we are going to figure out. To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to perform a factory reset?
    • Did you experience any issues on the computer before you tried performing a factory reset?

AndreePin, Apr 24, 2024
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Ive factory reset my computer but I can't use the mouse or the keyboard to select laugage

Hi,

A device like your keyboard and mouse is not detected during factory reset.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps
    that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Are you performing a factory reset on a laptop or a desktop?
    • Is this the first time you perform a factory reset on your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

In the meantime, if you're working on a desktop, we suggest that you try to use a PS2 keyboard just to bypass the installation process. Once Windows is up and running, you may now plug your mouse and keyboard to initialize Windows to detect these devices.

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Apr 24, 2024
  4. swat354 Win User

I was factory reseting my computer and i think i stoped it too early, beacause now i have a...

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

I was factory reseting my computer and i think i stoped it too early, beacause now i have a...

1. I was factory reseting my computer and i think i stoped it too early, beacause now i have a... - Similar Threads - was factory reseting

2. I was factory reseting my computer and i think i stoped it too early, beacause now i have a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was factory reseting my computer and i think i stoped it too early, beacause now i have a...: No leds are on and i might have to go to a shop to get it fixxed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-factory-reseting-my-computer-and-i-think-i/5d3bb0fe-7ee5-40fc-9527-2c905039353c
  3. I was factory reseting my computer and i think i stoped it too early, beacause now i have a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was factory reseting my computer and i think i stoped it too early, beacause now i have a...: No leds are on and i might have to go to a shop to get it fixxed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-factory-reseting-my-computer-and-i-think-i/5d3bb0fe-7ee5-40fc-9527-2c905039353c
  4. I factory reset my computer and now there are a lot of issues.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I factory reset my computer and now there are a lot of issues.: my keyboard and mouse stopped responding. now it’s worse.It’s been like this for a few days and Today I tried fixing it again and I made it worse. Later I realized it Probably got worse when I did a factory reset and then powering off halfway through because it seemed to be...
  5. I factory reset my computer and now there are a lot of issues.

I factory reset my computer and now there are a lot of issues.: my keyboard and mouse stopped responding. now it’s worse.It’s been like this for a few days and Today I tried fixing it again and I made it worse. Later I realized it Probably got worse when I did a factory reset and then powering off halfway through because it seemed to be...
  6. I think I have too many users.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I think I have too many users.: I just looked at my Users file image below and I think there's something wrong here. In the past, I only had three users: croge me, Default and Public. As you can see, I have more than three users--quite a few more. It looks like a new one is generated with each session. This...
  7. I think I have too many users.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think I have too many users.: I just looked at my Users file image below and I think there's something wrong here. In the past, I only had three users: croge me, Default and Public. As you can see, I have more than three users--quite a few more. It looks like a new one is generated with each session. This...
  8. I think I have too many users.

9. I factory reset my computer and now it says ... Is not supported ???

I factory reset my computer and now it says ... Is not supported ???: I reset my windows 11 computer and now it says os not supported, why is that ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-factory-reset-my-computer-and-now-it-says-is-not/979d7dce-00c7-48e4-9b86-f2d128b6e724
  10. I factory reset my computer and now it won’t work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I factory reset my computer and now it won’t work.: After factory resetting to fix an issue with my laptop connecting to the internet, it got stuck at 64% and the screen keeps flashing on and off. It’s been like this over 24 hours. How can I fix this?...