Windows 10: I was getting blue screen so I tried to reinstall window again from USB then this happening.

Discus and support I was getting blue screen so I tried to reinstall window again from USB then this happening. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Friends, I was getting blue screen again and again and even I tried every way to solve it, like resetting windows and doing local reinstall, but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Armaan Khan1, Dec 1, 2023.

1. I was getting blue screen so I tried to reinstall window again from USB then this happening.

Friends, I was getting blue screen again and again and even I tried every way to solve it, like resetting windows and doing local reinstall, but the problem was not solved, so I tried to solve it through Microsoft website. Tried re-downloading and booting through the entire new window. USB to PC. But then it is showing error 0x8007025D and I am not able to install windows please help and one more thing keep in mind my PC is brand new so no hardware issue. Pls Help

:)

Armaan Khan1, Dec 1, 2023
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Dec 1, 2023
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 1, 2023
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

I was getting blue screen so I tried to reinstall window again from USB then this happening.

Blue Screen Of Death - Why does this one happen?

Hi,

A blue screen error or stop error usually means that the computer encountered some corruption. For us to isolate the issue, we need additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the computer still able to go to the login screen or is it already stuck on the blue screen?

In the meantime, we suggest checking and following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It has information on why you've encounter this issue and it provide appropriate
    steps on how to fix it. Kindly choose the option based on when you've received the error.

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

I was getting blue screen so I tried to reinstall window again from USB then this happening.

1. I was getting blue screen so I tried to reinstall window again from USB then this happening. - Similar Threads - was getting blue

2. I was getting blue screen so I tried to reinstall window again from USB then this happening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was getting blue screen so I tried to reinstall window again from USB then this happening.: Friends, I was getting blue screen again and again and even I tried every way to solve it, like resetting windows and doing local reinstall, but the problem was not solved, so I tried to solve it through Microsoft website. Tried re-downloading and booting through the entire...
  3. I was getting blue screen so I tried to reinstall window again from USB then this happening.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was getting blue screen so I tried to reinstall window again from USB then this happening.: Friends, I was getting blue screen again and again and even I tried every way to solve it, like resetting windows and doing local reinstall, but the problem was not solved, so I tried to solve it through Microsoft website. Tried re-downloading and booting through the entire...
  4. When I try to install Windows 10 or Windows 11 from a USB stick, I get a blue screen and a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to install Windows 10 or Windows 11 from a USB stick, I get a blue screen and a...: When I try to install Windows 10 or Windows 11 from a USB stick, I get a blue screen and a blinking cursor and then the installation fails. I have a new SSD drive and 8GB of RAM. The installation doesn’t even proceed to the point where it informs me the system is not...
  5. When I try to install Windows 10 or Windows 11 from a USB stick, I get a blue screen and a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I try to install Windows 10 or Windows 11 from a USB stick, I get a blue screen and a...: When I try to install Windows 10 or Windows 11 from a USB stick, I get a blue screen and a blinking cursor and then the installation fails. I have a new SSD drive and 8GB of RAM. The installation doesn’t even proceed to the point where it informs me the system is not...
  6. When I try to install Windows 10 or Windows 11 from a USB stick, I get a blue screen and a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Blue screen when trying to install windows from USB

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen when trying to install windows from USB: Hello, I replaced the HDD on my old Dell laptop with a new SSD. I used the windows 10 tool to make a 15GB USB I had into an installation media. I plugged in the USB and booted from it. I get the windows logo, dots start spinning, but right before I get start the installation...
  8. My pc is not booting and I keep getting blue screened. I tried reinstalling windows but USB...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc is not booting and I keep getting blue screened. I tried reinstalling windows but USB...: submitted by /u/MatejaG03 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kyqrki/my_pc_is_not_booting_and_i_keep_getting_blue/
  9. Black screen from trying to reinstall windows from USB?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen from trying to reinstall windows from USB?: So, i have been trying to reinstall windows from a USB because my computer just randomly stopped booting up windows and while trying to get into safe mode it would say "Automatic repair" then send me to a black screen. So while booting from usb it sends me to a windows logo...
  10. So I tried to boot from USB

in Windows 10 Support
    So I tried to boot from USB: I saw a tutorial to boot from USB, and installed the code on the USB. The issue is with the next step. I changed the UEFI settings and turned off secure boot, turned on boot from legacy ROM, and then turned on legacy boot mode. I got into a Linux console saying that I was...