Windows 10: I WAS UNABLE TO OPEN WINDOWS SECURITY OPTION

Discus and support I WAS UNABLE TO OPEN WINDOWS SECURITY OPTION in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was unable to open Windows security option , As i open it a blank black screen appear with no information and no setting and also my Virus and Threat... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Suyash Jain1, Dec 3, 2023.

1. I WAS UNABLE TO OPEN WINDOWS SECURITY OPTION

I was unable to open Windows security option , As i open it a blank black screen appear with no information and no setting and also my Virus and Threat protection was also disable because of this I was unable to enable this setting?

:)

Suyash Jain1, Dec 3, 2023

2. Unable to open Windows Security

I'm login now but still unable to open Windows Security fowling above steps mentioned by you.

ShivamRajpoot_1, Dec 3, 2023
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 3, 2023
  4. I WAS UNABLE TO OPEN WINDOWS SECURITY OPTION

Unable to find print option.

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you for the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 and check if it helps:

Step 1:

1. Open Photo gallery and click on the photo that you want to print.

2. Click on the file tab from the top left side of the page.

3. Next select print and again print.

you will be able to print.

If however you are unable to find the print option then follow step 2.

Step 2:

• Once the document/picture is open in, press
      Ctrl+P.
    • Click Print as PDF button.
    • Check if the document prints as expected.
    Let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

I WAS UNABLE TO OPEN WINDOWS SECURITY OPTION

1. I WAS UNABLE TO OPEN WINDOWS SECURITY OPTION - Similar Threads - WAS UNABLE OPEN

2. Unable to open the Windows Security page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to open the Windows Security page: I can't launch the Security page, it closes automatically after few seconds. PC is up to date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-the-windows-security-page/9380f6ec-f0bd-40f9-bd44-36ce4e35fad2
  3. I WAS UNABLE TO OPEN WINDOWS SECURITY OPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I WAS UNABLE TO OPEN WINDOWS SECURITY OPTION: I was unable to open Windows security option , As i open it a blank black screen appear with no information and no setting and also my Virus and Threat protection was also disable because of this I was unable to enable this setting?...
  4. In security settings there are no options to open security and whenever I click on it, it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In security settings there are no options to open security and whenever I click on it, it...: I dont any have photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-security-settings-there-are-no-options-to-open/2bfbe984-2c40-4f3b-81ae-27e78140886a
  5. In security settings there are no options to open security and whenever I click on it, it...

In security settings there are no options to open security and whenever I click on it, it...: I dont any have photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-security-settings-there-are-no-options-to-open/2bfbe984-2c40-4f3b-81ae-27e78140886a
  6. In security settings there are no options to open security and whenever I click on it, it...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Unable to open Windows Security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open Windows Security: When I'm trying to open Windows Security, it shows a white page as shown below, im using Windows 11 Version 22H2 , Please help in this case. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-windows-security/da0a5ab2-d258-4710-a92e-9362af02acef
  8. Unable to open Windows Security

Unable to open Windows Security: When I'm trying to open Windows Security, it shows a white page as shown below, im using Windows 11 Version 22H2 , Please help in this case. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-windows-security/da0a5ab2-d258-4710-a92e-9362af02acef
  9. Unable to open Windows Security

Unable to open Windows Security: I have upgraded Windows 10 to Windows 11. Every thing is smooth. Only difficulty is with Windows Security Defender, The same is not opening in Windows11, It is asking to open and confirm Microsoft soft Account which I have Closed. My other User active Administrator Account is...
  10. Windows Security unable to open

Windows Security unable to open: This is getting really annoying. I tried to open my Windows Security but for some reason its not opening. Here is what it saysWe’re updating Windows Security. It should be ready to use again shortly.but everytime I try and open it, it doesn't open....