Windows 10: I will be able to mount win10 in a DVD?

Discus and support I will be able to mount win10 in a DVD? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Atm I'm running win8 on a laptop. Well, I'm about to change my HDD, and I wonder if I can mount the update (when it'll be out) on a DVD and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kitesan, Jul 14, 2015.

1. kitesan Win User

I will be able to mount win10 in a DVD?

Atm I'm running win8 on a laptop.
    Well, I'm about to change my HDD, and I wonder if I can mount the update (when it'll be out) on a DVD and then
    install it (directly) on the new HDD whithout installing windows 8 again.

Is that possible?

:)

kitesan, Jul 14, 2015

2. Will I be able to preform a fresh install of Win10 with my free upgrade?

I want to know if an ISO image of Win10 will be available to people who reserved their copy of Win10.

Also during the installation will I use my existing Win7 key or will I receive a new Win10 key?

Brady Dean, Jul 14, 2015
  3. Will I be able to preform a fresh install of Win10 with my free upgrade?

You can do a custom install which is a clean install. I would advise you not to format the hard disk using the ISO image since a compliance check will likely need to be done.

How
    to: Do a custom installation of Windows

Andre Da Costa, Jul 14, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Hello 'kitesan', welcome to TenForums! *Smile

Most users anticipating the arrival of Windows 10 are hoping for the option to create 'clean install media' from the update process, (much like Windows 8 upgrade), however, the process is unclear at this time.
    I'm confident it will be an option.

I will be able to mount win10 in a DVD? [​IMG]

Edwin, Jul 14, 2015
  5. kitesan Win User
    Thanks alot

kitesan, Jul 14, 2015
  6. jimbo45 Win User
    jimbo45, Jul 14, 2015
  7. kitesan Win User
    kitesan, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. I will be able to mount win10 in a DVD? - Similar Threads - able mount win10

2. Mount Folder in C:\ not able to be deleted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mount Folder in C:\ not able to be deleted: Hello, Good day to all.There is a folder named "Mount" in my C:\ on which i have only installed the OS and the programs I use. Every other Folder, be it Libraries, Downloads, or games etc are in other partitions. I noticed this folder and after a bit of foraging through the...
  3. Mount Folder in C:\ not able to be deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mount Folder in C:\ not able to be deleted: Hello, Good day to all.There is a folder named "Mount" in my C:\ on which i have only installed the OS and the programs I use. Every other Folder, be it Libraries, Downloads, or games etc are in other partitions. I noticed this folder and after a bit of foraging through the...
  4. Mount Folder in C:\ not able to be deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Should I be able to mount usb2 hard drive in usb3 port?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Should I be able to mount usb2 hard drive in usb3 port?: Tried to mount a usb2 hard drive in a usb3 port just now with no joy. Not positive, but I think I've done this before. Running version 20H2 and there was a recent update. My laptop also has a usb2 port but it's in an inconvenient location. Should usb2 drive in usb3 port be...
  6. Not able to burn a DVD to be able to run on a DVD player Windows 10.

Not able to burn a DVD to be able to run on a DVD player Windows 10.: Having lost the Movie Maker on Windows 7, I purchased it from Microsoft. Unfortunately it will only Burn disc to read only on the computer but not on a DVD Player. So I purchased Movavi video editor plus 2020. I still have the same problem. I got in touch with Movavi and...
  7. DVD rw is not able to read

DVD rw is not able to read: I'm using windows 10, my optiarc dvd rw 7561s drive is not able to read any dvds cds, trying to update firmware and drivers, Kindly help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-rw-is-not-able-to-read/5a692e74-49d2-4b0c-a994-ff5b855ec199
  8. Mount DVD ISO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mount DVD ISO: Hey guys, I have a copy of Battle for Middle Earth and I want to be able to play it without the disc since I have no optical drive. Currently I use an external optical drive every time I want to play but it's becoming quite a hassle. I've searched for a long time trying to...
  9. No DVD Burner in win10

No DVD Burner in win10: After putting together some clips from my mobile and camera on Adobe Premier Pro, I tried unsuccessfully to burn the result to disc so it could be played in a DVD player. I have just learned that win 10 has dropped that facility (although I was able to copy a clip to a DVD-R...
  10. Win10 on DVD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 on DVD: A local computer store is advertising Windows 10 System Builder on DVD for sale. Question is has MS released the full version to DVD? Harold 11926