Windows 10: I would appreciate if someone could look at these logs and tell me what driver/other issue...

Discus and support I would appreciate if someone could look at these logs and tell me what driver/other issue... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was last talking to an independent adviser named Sumit who helped me greatly identify a DUALSHOCK4 Driver problem. I thought it was all fixed but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ReoRR, Aug 25, 2018.

1. ReoRR Win User

I would appreciate if someone could look at these logs and tell me what driver/other issue...

I was last talking to an independent adviser named Sumit who helped me greatly identify a DUALSHOCK4 Driver problem.

I thought it was all fixed but Upon running a program, i ran into another memory_management problem.

So I don't think its 100% fixed. I would very much appreciate it if you looked at these new logs and determine the problem
    It could just be a corrupted program, but I want to check to make sure.

Thanks!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fGLKkf3zqwfmkxoxWIuJAqhWUxV5EGVO

Note: I did not yet re-install the DUALSHOCK4 Drivers. So any problem with that driver should mean it is not completely gone, Thanks.

:)

ReoRR, Aug 25, 2018

2. Issues with graphics drivers

Hi,

A driver update might be required to resolve the compatibility issue.
    We suggest that you look for a driver on the device manufacturer's website. Driver updates are often available in the support section of such sites.

Once you find the updated driver, follow the installation instructions on the website. Most drivers are self-installing — after you download them, you usually just double-click the file to begin the installation, and then the driver installs itself on your
    computer.

Some devices have drivers that you need to install yourself. If you download a driver that isn't self-installing, follow the steps below.
    (You must be logged in as an administrator to perform these steps.)

• Right-click on the Start menu and select Device Manager. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    • In the list of hardware categories, find the device that you want to update, and then double-click the device name.
    • Click on the Driver tab, click Update Driver, and then follow the instructions. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Aileen Alf, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Dell e6410 network driver issue

Look on wiki devi and they tell you the actual chipset and list alt drivers

remixedcat, Aug 25, 2018
  4. I would appreciate if someone could look at these logs and tell me what driver/other issue...

Display driver issues

Hi Bob,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I highly appreciate your efforts and time.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • What and all steps have you tried so far?
    It could be due to incorrect settings or missing/corrupt drivers or missing updates.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Restart the computer a few times and check for Windows Updates.

In the Search box on the taskbar, enter Windows Update, select Windows Update. On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates.

Then try to update the display drivers.

How to update drivers: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/how-to-update-drivers

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

I would appreciate if someone could look at these logs and tell me what driver/other issue...

1. I would appreciate if someone could look at these logs and tell me what driver/other issue... - Similar Threads - appreciate someone logs

2. Can someone tell me what is the name of this software?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone tell me what is the name of this software?: It's a green,red,blue ball in a white triangle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-tell-me-what-is-the-name-of-this/eed271de-8662-48d3-aed3-389188570a0f
  3. Can someone tell me what is the name of this software?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone tell me what is the name of this software?: It's a green,red,blue ball in a white triangle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-tell-me-what-is-the-name-of-this/eed271de-8662-48d3-aed3-389188570a0f
  4. Used driver verifier, was wondering if anyone could look over the files and tell me what's...

Used driver verifier, was wondering if anyone could look over the files and tell me what's...: My system information is pasted above. As the title says, I've been experiencing crashes for months and months and think I am finally close to sorting it out. If someone could let me know what is wrong, I would be forever grateful. I'll paste the One Drive link in the...
  5. Used driver verifier, was wondering if anyone could look over the files and tell me what's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Used driver verifier, was wondering if anyone could look over the files and tell me what's...: My system information is pasted above. As the title says, I've been experiencing crashes for months and months and think I am finally close to sorting it out. If someone could let me know what is wrong, I would be forever grateful. I'll paste the One Drive link in the...
  6. Can someone tell me what's causing the crash?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone tell me what's causing the crash?: For the last two days, I've had my PC crashing three times. I've looked online how to find out the cause of the crash using WinDbg, and this is what it says when opening the most recent dump file crash. I don't know how to read it properly to know the cause of the issue, so...
  7. Can someone tell me what this is?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can someone tell me what this is?: Can someone tell me what this is ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-tell-me-what-this-is/979e5309-7648-4832-9520-55361777e07c
  8. Can someone tell me what this is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone tell me what this is?: Can someone tell me what this is ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-tell-me-what-this-is/979e5309-7648-4832-9520-55361777e07c
  9. Can someone tell me what this is?

10. Can someone read this Vbox Log and tell me what is happening?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Can someone read this Vbox Log and tell me what is happening?: I don't remember starting up my VM on the date of last modified. I found a log. Can anyone read it and tell me if something malicious is going on? 00:00:02.327234 VirtualBox VM 6.0.8 r130520 win.amd64 (May 13 2019 14:14:44) release log 00:00:02.327250 Log opened...