Windows 10: I would like to change the way file explorer looks

Discus and support I would like to change the way file explorer looks in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Wow, That is impressive. *Smile Nice thing about it is, it replicates in jump lists as well! [img] Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Eaglepi, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Edwin New Member

I would like to change the way file explorer looks

Nice thing about it is, it replicates in jump lists as well!

I would like to change the way file explorer looks [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

I would like to change the way file explorer looks

1. I would like to change the way file explorer looks - Similar Threads - change file explorer

2. file explorer changed and I would like to go back to the way it was.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file explorer changed and I would like to go back to the way it was.: Here is a screenshot of file explorer. I don't even know what to call the bar at the top that shows folders like this: OneDrive > ... My Real Stuff > Red CrossI used to be able to see more folders in the box because the text size was smaller. Microsoft, in its infinite...
  3. file explorer changed and I would like to go back to the way it was.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    file explorer changed and I would like to go back to the way it was.: Here is a screenshot of file explorer. I don't even know what to call the bar at the top that shows folders like this: OneDrive > ... My Real Stuff > Red CrossI used to be able to see more folders in the box because the text size was smaller. Microsoft, in its infinite...
  4. My file explorer doesn't look like it should

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My file explorer doesn't look like it should: I tried to call the help number which wasn't very helpful. One problem is one drive does not show up in file explorer. I already tried making a new key in the registry and naming it DisableFileSyncNGSC but it didn't work.While doing a search just trying to get one drive on...
  5. My file explorer doesn't look like it should

My file explorer doesn't look like it should: I tried to call the help number which wasn't very helpful. One problem is one drive does not show up in file explorer. I already tried making a new key in the registry and naming it DisableFileSyncNGSC but it didn't work.While doing a search just trying to get one drive on...
  6. I'm using MS Wordpad and would like to know if there is a way to get it to change to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm using MS Wordpad and would like to know if there is a way to get it to change to...: I have 5 HDDs on my PC and I am using a Word Pad variant.Is there some way to get WP to switch to another Hard Disk Drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-using-ms-wordpad-and-would-like-to-know-if/aecfc9a4-d7bb-4049-835f-fca02cbcc81b
  7. I'm using MS Wordpad and would like to know if there is a way to get it to change to...

I'm using MS Wordpad and would like to know if there is a way to get it to change to...: I have 5 HDDs on my PC and I am using a Word Pad variant.Is there some way to get WP to switch to another Hard Disk Drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-using-ms-wordpad-and-would-like-to-know-if/aecfc9a4-d7bb-4049-835f-fca02cbcc81b
  8. Make desktop look like file explorer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Make desktop look like file explorer?: Is there any way to do this in Windows 10? What I mean is, instead of icons on the desktop with the background, make it like the detailed folder view of file explorer. submitted by /u/ps4facts [link] [comments]...
  9. I would like to add three folders to navigation pane in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    I would like to add three folders to navigation pane in File Explorer: Hi, I would like to add a three folders to navigation pane in File Explorer. The paths are as follows: C:\Users\JLBC\OneDrive - ANAC\ANAC - Drive D - Parcial\Regulamentao D:\Universidades\UniCEUB D:\Meus eBooks Feel free to contatct me if you need more information. Thanks,...
  10. Change system properties files to look like Vista, any viable way?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change system properties files to look like Vista, any viable way?: [img] Theres any way to set the windows 10 porperties like it used to be on Vista? I mean, to put that green aurora left panel column instead of the just the boring white screen. 134740