Windows 10: I would like to disable notifications only for certain games/full screen applications

Discus and support I would like to disable notifications only for certain games/full screen applications in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Win 11 only has the option to turn on do not disturb when playing "a" game or when using "an" app in full-screen mode. Is there any hack to do this for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MuhMuh, Jun 11, 2024.

1. MuhMuh Win User

I would like to disable notifications only for certain games/full screen applications

Win 11 only has the option to turn on do not disturb when playing "a" game or when using "an" app in full-screen mode. Is there any hack to do this for certain apps/games?

:)

MuhMuh, Jun 11, 2024
  2. MMO
    mmo Win User

How to disable certain applications' notifications once and for all?

I have an application that pops up lots of notifications each time after it started up such that these started to annoy me.

But what I find even more annoying is that even though I regularly disable that app's notifications in Windows 10's -> Settings -> Notifications & actions -> Show notifications from these apps list next time I start the app its toggle switch is again set to "On"!

How to I duct-tape or weld this toggle to its Off position ONCE AND FOR ALL?
    Any registry setting or whatever it needs for this welcome!

3. How to disable notification and sound for apps in Windows 10

Hello Simon,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Do you want to disable only Outlook notification?

• When do you get this notification?

• Do you want to disable other app notifications as well?

You will receive notification along with the sound if you have enabled settings accordingly for the application to notify you.

If you want to disable Outlook notification on Mail app, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type
      Mail and select the top most search result.

• Click on the Settings icon located at the bottom left corner of the app and select
      Notifications from the popped window on the right side.

• Check/uncheck the appropriate options from the Notifications window.

• Close the window and check if the issue is resolved.

If you want to disable other notifications on your PC, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type
      Settings and select the top most search result.

• Select System and click on
      Notifications & actions
      from the left side panel of the screen.

• Enable/disable the apps notification from the window accordingly and check if the changes are effective.

Write back to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jun 11, 2024
  4. I would like to disable notifications only for certain games/full screen applications

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

I would like to disable notifications only for certain games/full screen applications

1. I would like to disable notifications only for certain games/full screen applications - Similar Threads - disable notifications certain

2. I would like to disable notifications only for certain games/full screen applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I would like to disable notifications only for certain games/full screen applications: Win 11 only has the option to turn on do not disturb when playing "a" game or when using "an" app in full-screen mode. Is there any hack to do this for certain apps/games?...
  3. i would like to refund a game

i would like to refund a game: i would like to refund infinity war i didn’t mean to buy it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-refund-a-game/126ac8ae-8f1c-47ac-83fd-a080797bea1a
  4. Gaming and Full Screen Applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming and Full Screen Applications: Hi, when I open an application such as a game doesn't matter what game it opens the game but it takes me to my desktop. After this, I have to repeatedly click the application on the taskbar for me to play. This also happens every time I exit via alt-tab. Also when I...
  5. Print Screen not working, only sometimes and only in certain applications.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Screen not working, only sometimes and only in certain applications.: When doing normal computery stuff, my printscreen works totally fine. I press it, I paste into Paint or Discord, and there it is. The problems arise when I'm in fullscreen games. Pressing printscreen most of the time does absolutely nothing, *however*, when I press it after...
  6. i would like to restore my screen to full size

in Windows 10 Customization
    i would like to restore my screen to full size: 2 days ago my screen display changed the style. today my screen has been reduced by about half. I would like to restore it to normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-restore-my-screen-to-full-size/dae1530a-bf0d-4a08-b99a-3483a1b193d9
  7. How to disable notifications when using an application/game in full-screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable notifications when using an application/game in full-screen: I looked at my settings in the Notification tab and Focus assist, but I still receive notifications when I'm gaming or watching something in full-screen. The only way to resolve this is to just completely turn off the notifications These are my current settings:...
  8. i only get a half of a full screen not a full screen like before

in Windows 10 Customization
    i only get a half of a full screen not a full screen like before: my laptop isn't working this morning my window10 only gives me half of picture on my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-only-get-a-half-of-a-full-screen-not-a-full/fe710531-5824-4053-99ed-bcebe1917d0e
  9. I would like to dlete and disable Cookies

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I would like to dlete and disable Cookies: Help[ me delete 275 Cookies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-dlete-and-disable-cookies/bf4d09f7-a0f0-4985-bc06-907d300cabfe"
  10. How to disable certain applications' notifications once and for all?

How to disable certain applications' notifications once and for all?: I have an application that pops up lots of notifications each time after it started up such that these started to annoy me. But what I find even more annoying is that even though I regularly disable that app's notifications in Windows 10's -> Settings -> Notifications &...