Windows 10: iam not able to close edge

Discus and support iam not able to close edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; for some reason iam not able to clse edge browser when click the x mark..first time it has happened. I even cleared cache.*Sad 77012 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Pathfinder, Feb 9, 2017.

1. iam not able to close edge

for some reason iam not able to clse edge browser when click the x mark..first time it has happened. I even cleared cache.*Sad

:)

Pathfinder, Feb 9, 2017

2. error 0x0000000076e1ec40

only one worked about the clean boot but iam only disabled all services it worked but iam trieng to test what service is making the problem hopefully iam can report the cause in about 24hours after iam that iam gona close this and try to prevent anyone

else having this problem ok iam found the cause of the problem it was hitman pro.alert now if someone works in hitman pro or Sophos or maybe even Microsoft please fix these 2 bugs one the keystroke on Microsoft edge bugging out and this problem. Thank You

dziugasjanusevicius, Feb 9, 2017
  3. Kris Ver Win User
    iam not able to make pin to my windows hello

Hi,

We would like to know more information about your concern so we can further assist you. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What's the exact build of the Windows 10 that you're using? To get this information, go to
      Windows Settings > System > About.
      • You can also do this:
        • Hit Start.
        • Type winver.
        • Press Enter.
    • Since when have you been experiencing the issue? When was the last time that you were able to sign in using your fingerprint?
    • Were there any changes made on your device prior to this?
    • Are you getting any error message when setting up PIN?

We look forward to your response.

Kris Ver, Feb 9, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

iam not able to close edge

Hello Pathfinder, *Smile

Does restarting the computer sort this for you if it may be just a glitch?

Brink, Feb 9, 2017
  5. actually I closed all open tabs which resolved problem ..but the x mark didn't close it..odd.

Pathfinder, Feb 9, 2017
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Odd. Does it close with the X now?

Brink, Feb 9, 2017
  7. I just tried it..it works. this I think after scanned pc with new wisecare 365 program. maybe I need to pay attention in cleaning more often. thx bro

Pathfinder, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

iam not able to close edge

1. iam not able to close edge - Similar Threads - iam able close

2. IAM NOT ABLE TO INSTALL some windows app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IAM NOT ABLE TO INSTALL some windows app: IAM NOT ABLE TO INSTALL Windows Subsystem for Android™ OR Amazon Appstore FROM WINDOWS STORE, my pc has all the required system specificatiosn wtill i am not able to install, it says "this app will not work on your device" without showing any other reason...
  3. IAM NOT ABLE TO INSTALL some windows app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IAM NOT ABLE TO INSTALL some windows app: IAM NOT ABLE TO INSTALL Windows Subsystem for Android™ OR Amazon Appstore FROM WINDOWS STORE, my pc has all the required system specificatiosn wtill i am not able to install, it says "this app will not work on your device" without showing any other reason...
  4. Edge keeps closing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge keeps closing: My Edge in my Windows11 computer keeps closing when in use. I have upgraded my Windows from Win 10 to 11 before and Edge is working fine. 2 days ago I cant use it properly since it keeps on closing. Playing with one tab or more it will close no matter what and while using it....
  5. edge closing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    edge closing: Edge closing unexpectedly and there is a Restore button. When I push it, it goes away. Its kind of annoying and I dont want it that way. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-closing/9b27d03c-861f-4fe2-917c-3775a451244e
  6. edge closing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    edge closing: Edge closing unexpectedly and there is a Restore button. When I push it, it goes away. Its kind of annoying and I dont want it that way. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-closing/9b27d03c-861f-4fe2-917c-3775a451244e
  7. Iam not able to open settings, start button, notification etc. and powershell closes...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Iam not able to open settings, start button, notification etc. and powershell closes...: I am not to access start ,taskbar ,crotana is working ,settings is not opening, search is not working, not able to get notifications when powershell is opened it closes immediately . yesterday edge was not open i reinstalled then it is working...
  8. Login screen iam not able to login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login screen iam not able to login: Iam not able to login the password bar is not appearing and restart button also not appearing if i press enter the bar is blinking and going help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-screen-iam-not-able-to-login/935d67bf-0bd4-4757-8bb5-47727921f27f
  9. Edge closes unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge closes unexpectedly: My web browser Edge opens but closes unexpectedly and it is annoying that you are doing some research and it suddenly closes. How could that problem be solved with Edge?...
  10. Edge not closing

in Browsers and Email
    Edge not closing: I have windows 10 professional. Microsoft Edge is not closing properly. I press x and nothing happens. I have to use task manager to close edge. I can browse pages and some functions work. others dont, like i cannot open a new window and No history is being saved either....